Hello i'm new to the site

Options
:happy: I just finished searching the internet for some help losing weight and this is where I have landed. I'm hoping this can really help me eat less and be committed to losing weight.

Replies

• wengoulet
    Options
    hi there, this is an awesome web site I have been very successful and so has my dad, the trick to fool proof weightloss is to keep a food diary it keeps you accountable and you actually get to see what you are putting in your mouth.

Read my blog it may be helpful!!

Good luck :)

Wendy !
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome fitnessnow!! Yes this is a really great tool for reaching your goal! Everyone has great input, are willing to support and NO question is a stupid one!!! Just log ALL that you eat, drink 64 oz. of water and get in in at least 1/2 hr to 1 hr of huffin&puffin exercise EVERYday and YOU will be another myfitnesspal success! I truly wish you the best!
  • jnsangel33
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I have only been here for one month and this site has helped me tremendously!!! You keep track of all your food and exercise....and when you are feeling down and out you can post and everyone here is really supportive and full of great ideas!!! Good luck on your weight loss ventures!!! If you need anything you can find any of us for support!!!

278680.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • agrippe
    agrippe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm finally loosing my excess weight (again). I've started writing everything I eat.... I keep track of my fat intake along with calories.... I'm more encouraged than I have been in quite some time.... It'll all be ok..... I'm determined. Thanks.
  • agrippe
    agrippe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started the site and a new path. All encouragement is welcome, please.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. This a great place to meet wonderful, supportive people. I have another 85 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • chellefatfree
    chellefatfree Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fantastic website!! Hope you enjoy it....and feel free to add me as a friend! The more support we have the easier it is to succeed!! :wink: