Im trying again here

KettydeDios
KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
:smile:

Like a rollercoaster I have been up and down...Life circumstances, self-destructive behavior have taken the best of me and today, I am taking it all back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• fitnhealthymama2
    fitnhealthymama2 Posts: 33 Member
    Same situation here! I think this time the key is the community here - we're all in the same boat & having someone to talk to & support will help!

I love that you're taking it all back! Great way to think & be!
  • lbergdvm
    lbergdvm Posts: 25 Member
    Ditto. As another MFP member commented, time to let go of the past, look to the future, and imagine yourself as a beautiful and healthy person! Best of luck. I'm a newbie too (3 days) but I am feeling very optimistic, and I foresee many hours on MFP to help with motivation!
  • Me too. The cycle: do pretty good - gain a few - lose confidence - start not caring - then regret. Back on track now.
  • veromay
    veromay Posts: 1
    I'm trying again too. I lost then regained during times of challenge. Will try to maintain focus and stay on track.
  • KettydeDios
    KettydeDios Posts: 125 Member
    I thank you all so much for your support and encouraging words...I think we should create a challenge group with all the returners. and we should call it. "the returners challenge" What do you think?
  • lynchiebaby
    lynchiebaby Posts: 20
    I know that feeling..............feel free to add me if you like im determined to stay on track this time