New to My fitness pal

Options
Hi, I am new to my fitness pal and just wanted to introduce myself. I hope this site helps me reach my goals and also helps me meet a great support group. Hope you all have a great day

Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    HI! welcome to MFP. I just joined as well. its nice to meet you. I am a single mom of a 10 year old daughter Rylee. my name is Katie. good luck on your journey. friend request on the way
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    You are going to love this site! It is full of great information and support from a great community. This site and the app for my iphone have helped me to stay on track and lose some good weight. Feel free to add me, I am always looking for new friends. Good luck to you!
  • jmelton9
    jmelton9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I think most of us join for very similar reasons. I wish you much luck on your adventure and hope you find much success. I have just recently come back to MFP and I am very glad I did. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Beware, this site is addicting!!! Facebook has nothing on this site! LOL! Good luck with your journey. Add me if you want some support!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me -- I am 30 years old, in VA, have been here for almost a year (though I made my lifestyle change a year and a half ago) and am down 111.4lbs. :)
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ( hugs)

Feel free to add me!

Im from MD... started in 2008 lost close 60 lbs gained 15

so Im here lose those 15 lbs!!!
  • ddshaw22
    ddshaw22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have been on MFP for only a few days myself, love it already! Joined originally in June 2011, but didn't use it, now I wish I had. Especially love the food diary, makes everything so easy. Good luck to you on achieving your goals.:happy:
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your quest! Add me if you like!
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to friend me if you wish.
    Keep in mind that I log in everyday and try to motivate my peeps to keep moving!
    R
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you will find it to be the most AWESOMEST site around. Happy logging and sweating. Feel free to add me
  • MDgirl2012
    MDgirl2012 Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome!! I just joined a week ago and LOVE this site. It is not only making me aware of what I put into my mouth, but how much I put in my mouth. I like that it is making me accountable and the food database is amazing. I am finally trying to take care of me and wish you all the best in your journey. It is always good to know there are others out there like you. :flowerforyou:
  • THayesTeamNoXQS
    THayesTeamNoXQS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the fam!! Were all in it to win it so we are here for each other!! Stay focused and keep yah faith!! Team No X-Q-S
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site has helped me TREMENDOUSLY and I'm sure it will help you as well!!! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • shay0119
    shay0119 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this site is awesome and there is alot of encouraging people on here. Feel free to add me!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've come to the right place! I am big on motivation and support so feel free to add me if you like! Good luck to you!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site and very supportive. Having friends on here makes it easier to share the load as it were. Feel free to add me, I'm quite active on here and will bring humor and good support to any friends.
  • mpaige1969
    mpaige1969 Posts: 52
    Options
    new to mfp ....need friends for lots of support...lacking will power!
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome!! I've been here for 3 weeks now. yes I do agree this is far better than FB anyday. You may add me if you'd like I love to cheer on everyone and offer any helpful tips I possibly can. I'm here to gain weight and get healthy strange I know, but sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.