Chalean Extreme Challenge & Stats

Options
I decided to record each week for Chalean Extreme anyone is welcome to join in. Weighs in will be recorded on Tuesdays. I will get my measurements tonight and get them up tomorrow as I dont know them right now. Feel free to join in and watch your progress! :) and get motivation from each other as we go!

May 29th
- Weight
- Waist
- Bust
- Hips
- Thighs

Replies

• Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you started this. It helps me to have a check-in :smile: My measurements are from the 12th. I've done a week and 1/2 of the program. However, I am restarting week two since I was sick for this last week and didn't do any of the workouts.

5/12
    Weight: 140.4
    Waist: 28.5
    Bust: 34
    Hips: 39.5
    R. Thigh: 23.25
    L. Thigh:24.5

I don't think any of the measurements will have changed since then, but my weight is 139.0 now.
  • bumblevee25
    Options
    I just started this 4 days ago. (I am doing the ChaLean Extreme & TurboFire Hybrid program)

Weight: 140
    Waist: 40 in
    Hips: 42 in.
    Thighs: 23 in
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I am on day 60 of round 2 of ChaLean and am updating my stats shortly. I love this program!
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    May 29/2012

- Weight 188.5
    - Waist 38.5
    - Bust 42
    - Hips 42.5
    - Thighs 23 (right) 22.5 (left)
    - Arms 14 (both)
    - Abductors - 42
  • urbanitylifestyle
    Options
    I'm starting another Virtual Challenge Group and thought you'd be interested in joining! It's a 90-day challenge and it's the easiest way to achieve your health and fitness goals ever.

As part of my group, you'll be one of many like minded people wanting to have a healthier and fit lifestyle. We'll track our progress on our Urbanity Lifestyle Group page along the way, hold each other accountable, and motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results. It's that easy!

But in order for me to be able to give your the devoted attention needed to support you in this journey, I need people who are serious about wanting change, people who are willing to lay it on the line and will give it all you got to achieve the Fit Lifestyle you have been wanting and deserve. . So please rsvp as soon as possible. There are a few action steps you will need to take before we get started. I will start posting details Monday in my group page.