Looking for Pennsylvania MFPers!

Options
I tried introducing once before, but it was ignored and drifted off the first page. Understandable, there's lots of topics here!

Now, I'm more specifically looking for fellow PA fitness pals. :smile:

Tell me about yourself! Your goals, current progress, etc.

And by all means, add me if you wish. Never hurts to have buddies you can rely on for some support and who you can encourage!

Replies

• tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    NEPA here!

Trying to get more in shape rather than concerned with lbs lost. So far have lost almost 12 lbs looking to lose about 20 more and about 5 inches off waist would be great! Welcome to MFP!
  • urbanitylifestyle
    Options
    I'm starting another Virtual Challenge Group and thought you'd be interested in joining! It's a 90-day challenge and it's the easiest way to achieve your health and fitness goals ever.

As part of my group, you'll be one of many like minded people wanting to have a healthier and fit lifestyle. We'll track our progress on our Urbanity Lifestyle Group page along the way, hold each other accountable, and motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results. It's that easy!

But in order for me to be able to give your the devoted attention needed to support you in this journey, I need people who are serious about wanting change, people who are willing to lay it on the line and will give it all you got to achieve the Fit Lifestyle you have been wanting and deserve. . So please rsvp as soon as possible. There are a few action steps you will need to take before we get started. I will start posting details Monday in my group page.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    What part of PA are you from? Western PA here a/k/a Steelers Country :) Made lots of nice friends on here from all over - that's what's nice about this site. I never turn down a friend request so feel free to friend me and you can read all about me on my profile :)
  • diemodemdie
    diemodemdie Posts: 37
    Options
    NEPA here!

Trying to get more in shape rather than concerned with lbs lost. So far have lost almost 12 lbs looking to lose about 20 more and about 5 inches off waist would be great! Welcome to MFP!

I'm with you on that! I've hit 25 lbs. lost so far, which I'm very pleased with thus far. I've kind of plateaued, but physically, I'm slimming down more and more each day, so I know I must be doing something right!

I'm from NEPA too! Haha. :tongue:
  • diemodemdie
    Options
    What part of PA are you from? Western PA here a/k/a Steelers Country :) Made lots of nice friends on here from all over - that's what's nice about this site. I never turn down a friend request so feel free to friend me and you can read all about me on my profile :)

NEPA region and generally indifferent to either the Steelers or Eagles - as long as one of them wins, I'm happy. :tongue:

Thus far, I've really been surprised at the niceness of this community! Been very supportive. :smile:
  • diemodemdie
    Options
    I'm starting another Virtual Challenge Group and thought you'd be interested in joining! It's a 90-day challenge and it's the easiest way to achieve your health and fitness goals ever.

As part of my group, you'll be one of many like minded people wanting to have a healthier and fit lifestyle. We'll track our progress on our Urbanity Lifestyle Group page along the way, hold each other accountable, and motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results. It's that easy!

But in order for me to be able to give your the devoted attention needed to support you in this journey, I need people who are serious about wanting change, people who are willing to lay it on the line and will give it all you got to achieve the Fit Lifestyle you have been wanting and deserve. . So please rsvp as soon as possible. There are a few action steps you will need to take before we get started. I will start posting details Monday in my group page.

Hmm. I am interested. I'm not sure how well I will do, but if you think I'm worthy, I'll try!