Sports Bras

Options
Hi Ladies,
I wasn't sure which board to post this to. :laugh:

I am having a hard time trying to find a sports bra to fit my larger boobs. They definitely are a gift and a curse. :embarassed: Does anyone have a sports bra that they love. I love taking Zumba and other kicked up cardio classes, but the jiggle is no fun.

Thanks in advance...

Replies

• abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    I use to have a very large chest as well, and I swore by the victoria's secret high impact sports bras. They can be a little expensive but def worth it :)
  • mjkon
    mjkon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    look up a company named Title IX--I think they have a web site. They have a very large selection and they have reviewed and rate all of the bras they sell. They have great information even if you don't buy from them.
  • SarahBearah
    SarahBearah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a champion brand sports bra. I bought it at walmart and i love it. It has thick straps, and clasps like a regular bra. I couldn't stand doing aerobics until I bought this one haha:laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Please check out the Enell web sight! They are also on ebay! I think they are the very best of sports bra's! I have boughten at least 5 in the last 8 years! They are expensive but if you hand wash and line dry they will last a VERY long time. They are made here in Montana and Oprah advertized them when she started wearing them too! They are really well made for the chesty well blessed woman!! Best wishes but whatever you do don't quit the working out because of the bouncing!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    I like this bra from Bali (one hanes place online)

Champion Compression Vented Sports Bra which says size XL fits sizes 36D, 38C or D or 40B or C. It does stretch and comes in multi colors. This link may work:

http://www.onehanesplace.com/webapp/commerce/command/ExecMacro/product/product.d2w/report?prrfnbr=1626881968&prmenbr=1600000991&cgrfnbr=1629915567&V=C

You didn't state your size. I hope this helps.
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    enell, best, hands down, end of story.
  • babyj328
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice, Ladies. FYI... I am a 36DD. And I would never let them stop me from working out. I just wear two on super high impact cardio days. :wink:
  • sjflack
    sjflack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a 36DD, and the only sports bra that I have found that truly works is the Lilyette Level 3 sports bra. They may have a level 4 also, but I cannot remember. They really hold you in and provide adequate support. I LOVE them. I run, do boot camp training, P90X, plyometrics, etc... and feel like I'm held in. I certainly hope you like it as much as I!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice, Ladies. FYI... I am a 36DD. And I would never let them stop me from working out. I just wear two on super high impact cardio days. :wink:
    That is just what I did too before I got my Enell !!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    http://www.championusa.com/champion/Default.aspx?cm_mmc=Linkshare-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&TRC=LINKSC

Champion has sports bras on sale...I ordered a new one and can't wait to get it!
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Please check out the Enell web sight! They are also on ebay! I think they are the very best of sports bra's! I have boughten at least 5 in the last 8 years! They are expensive but if you hand wash and line dry they will last a VERY long time. They are made here in Montana and Oprah advertized them when she started wearing them too! They are really well made for the chesty well blessed woman!! Best wishes but whatever you do don't quit the working out because of the bouncing!

YES Enell!!! Buy Enell!!! I am a 32E... yes, that's right a 32E. I've tried Victoria Secret, I've tried Champion. But then I found heaven in Enell! I can jog with Enell and they stay perfectly in place. Well worth the expensive cost. The Enell can feel more like a vest but it really keeps the girls tied down. LOVE ENELL!!!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    It seems you got many great replies. Hopefully one of the above mentioned will work for you.

I wanted to add to the post in case someone who is only 34 around the chest, but a D....that's the problem I have. There may be better out there that I haven't found, but the Under Armour bra that criss-crosses in back & Moving Comfort (i think its the Althea??)..it has adjustable straps & is made of dry fit...it comes in a 34. Both are easily found at Academy Sports.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I'm going to check out Enell right now!!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and I bought a couple from walmart that I love... about $12. I also have Zumba classes every week AND Kickboxing...

Make sure they are the type that say "High-Impact".

Good luck!
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    My husband, bless his heart, is in the Army and went to the clothing and sales store on our post and bought me 2 that the Army issues the females...they are made by some compnay called JW a divsion of junction west is what the tag says...I just want you to know I'm sitting here with no shirt on...LMAO I took my bra off to see the tag!!!! :laugh: putting it back on now no worries! its a little chillie in South Carolina today :happy: I'm a 36D and I absolutely LOVE these bras...they don't even make you look like you have a uniboob! no underwire either, but has like little pocket type deals that your boobs go in. Does that make sense? LOL I hope so...
  • casamelsmom
    Options
    I am a 34 D (DD??) depending on the bra. I hate spending $ on bras so I buy 2 cheepo ones at Wal-mart and wear them both. They work better than any of the VS ones I have bought. The "girls" stay in place so I can work on getting rid of the jiggle in my wiggle!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    enell, best, hands down, end of story.

agreed.

Title IX sells them, but they call them "the last resort" bra. Great customer service from the company, as well.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Oh good, just what I was looking for. For my workout today I had to wear my regular bra, then a sports bra, then a cami with a built-in sports bra.. not the most comfortable setup.
  • green1808
    Options
    42 DD here

You might find one at Kohls...might. I was lucky and scored 2 there on clearance (one Adidas and one Champion brand). Old navy has some too (might have to go online).
  • babyj328
    Options
    Thanks again, ladies. I will have to try that Enell bra. These girls are definitely a gift and a curse, but they are mine so I deal with them. :wink: I will let you know how the Enell bra works once I order it.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    bump