50 pounds down! (pictures)

Options

Replies

• Red94568
    Red94568 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!! Keep up the awesome work! Great inspiration!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    congrats ....nice job
  • MissBettyBoop2
    MissBettyBoop2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WTG! You're doing great!!
  • Crystalclear22
    Options
    Hey! Good work! Keep it up!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    whoa that took you no time at all!

awesomesauce!

:heart:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That's great! 6 mos and 50 lbs! You must be so proud!
  • swtgrl42
    swtgrl42 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you are doing awesome!!!!
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FABULOUS !!!! Keep it up.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You are well on your way. Not too far from mid-point. Rome was not established in a day and neither is your new body... It is a work in progress. Keep your head up and a remain strong. You will get there. Your new lifestyle seems well established. Keep up the good work and when you arrive begin part II of you new you... Maintenance. You can do it. You have demonstrated progress. Keep up the good work!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Time for a celebratory dance around the room! You're impressive and wonderful!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    You guys rock. Thank you for all your kind, encouraging words!! :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work :-)
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Thank you for sharing. The inspiration is appreciated!
  • Mjanegranger
    Mjanegranger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job keep motivated and keep loosing weight. You are doing super great-congratulations on the weight loss!:happy:
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You look great - fab progress :)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Even though you are still a few lbs heavier than me you look much more 'in shape' than I do. You must have noticed such a change in your posture and shape. I can't wait to get there. Congratulations. You look gorgeous.
    It just goes to show that whilst the numbers keep us motivated, the toning and strength are the shape changers. My kids are 3 years old. You just lost 2 of them in weight!!
  • feb06momma
    feb06momma Posts: 169
    Options
    Even though you are still a few lbs heavier than me you look much more 'in shape' than I do. You must have noticed such a change in your posture and shape. I can't wait to get there. Congratulations. You look gorgeous.
    It just goes to show that whilst the numbers keep us motivated, the toning and strength are the shape changers. My kids are 3 years old. You just lost 2 of them in weight!!

Aww, thank you!! I remember being this weight several years ago, but not working out at all...so I definitely feel different. I am looking forward to seeing the changes in the coming months. :)
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are an inspiration. I hope one day to have the pleasure of posting some pics as good as yours! Keep up the good work!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    What a great difference!
    Don't be discouraged by anything. If you've made it this far, you can do anything!
    Great job; you look great. Keep up your hard work, I know you can do it :flowerforyou:
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Your hard work is definitely showing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!