Ready to lose!! WIll you support me?

Options
shocktastic
shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
Hi everyone...Looking for some motivation and support! I have been on Weight Watchers but it just doesn't seem to work for me, so I thought I would try this!! The community thru WW online was wonderful and kept me motivated, but I just didn't lose anything and it was time for a change.

I really want to lose about 20lbs..I am 158lbs now and would love to get to 138lbs..I work out 6 days a week and I am trying to curb my chocolate addiction..LOL!

I am a mom of a 5 yr old & 3 yr old..and sometimes just so exhausted and overwhelmed btu motherhood and working..But I need to lose this weight and I am hoping for some friends to help me along the way!

Would love to support others on this journey as well!! Thanks!!

Replies

• chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :smile: calorie counting really works , i like this approach. Also exercise logging it means I do more of it
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me as well and any others who wish to.

Having a great support team is important.
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This place has an amazing support network :) our goals are pretty similar (SW: 154) and I want to lose about 30 pounds - feel free to add me :)
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey!! welcome to MFP - you will love it!! feel free to add me - its such a great support tool to keep me on track!!
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place!! You can do it!:smile:
  • hollyrunner
    hollyrunner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. The key is logging everything...food and excercise; keeps you accountable. I love that we're all in it together...the encouragement and helpful tips has been great!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jak227
    jak227 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I love this site also. Everyone is supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend too. We're all in it together!