what do you like about yourself physically?

Options

Replies

• manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I like how you can always see the devil dancing in my eyes.
  • nicholegregory7755
    Options
    I love my eyes and my boobs. I love the shape of them:0)
  • kmillar1224
    kmillar1224 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love my own eyes, they truly are a window to my soul. Besides that, I have a tiny waist, which I LOVE and great shoulders!! Working on loving the rest of it :0)
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I like how you can always see the devil dancing in my eyes.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt... for your most stubborn demons try VISINE® - Holy Water.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    My eyes. Everyone has always told me the color is beautiful ... and I agree. :blushing: It's probably the one thing when I look at myself in the mirror that stands out, my eyes make me feel pretty when the other stuff doesn't, usually on those 'ugly' days.

Also my legs. HOWEVER pretty much just the front upper thighs. Nice lean, toned muscles! The inner still needs a little work, and the backside, well.. that still needs a little work too. Not digging that bit of jiggle... still ... :sad:

Nice topic btw. Despite all the bad feelings most of us probably have had or still have about our bodies or looks, it helps to take notice and embrace the things we DO like.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I am what I am. Other than needing to lose a few pounds, I am pretty happy with myself.
  • kittyfrost
    kittyfrost Posts: 54
    Options
    I think my build. I'm very petite and I think it looks cute. Also, I have quite a nice butt now thanks to squats, haha!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My legs
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love my smile and my stomach and my calves :-)
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    AddictedtoAerosmith Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am so jealous of ya'll who love your legs! That's awesome, mine glow in the dark as they have not seen sunlight in years. I love my eyelashes. They are super long and real. I also have great looking feet
  • rayne78
    rayne78 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have always liked my shoulders. I think they are a great shape, and I'm working on making them even better. But they also have these cute dimples on them.

I also like my hair. Long straight and natural red/auburn.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love being tall. Being 6' as a girl and wearing heels out to the bar makes my long legs look awesome. :)
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have a great nose, it's awesome.
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    My hair and eyes!!!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I like my crazy blue eyes and my ridiculous biceps!
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I love me eyessss :)
    My boobies
    & my booty :)
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I like my hair, legs, eyes, smile, sometimes my hands, feet, the ability to keep such smooth skin most of the time, and I think that is it. I wouldn't go as far to call anything lovely, because I still don't like myself that much... :glasses:
  • Icedancer94
    Icedancer94 Posts: 108
    Options
    My calves... really muscly from 15 years of dance classes and now running lol.
  • Jamie2007
    Jamie2007 Posts: 169
    Options
    My eyes!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    my girly bits