Hello, anyone else for 20 pounds?

Options

Replies

• theelsoms4
    theelsoms4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have at least that to lose. After babe #3 the weight has stuck around a little too long.
  • isis_nz102
    isis_nz102 Posts: 3
    Options
    hey ya im very new to this site and am on my new journey of wanting to lose weight . i would like to join as none of my friends want to help me on my journey. some do but are to busy but i get"its jus a winter coat ull lose by summer" 3 years later i cnt use that excuse anymore lol. :smile:
  • bikinihot2012
    Options
    Me too! Add me people :)
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10lb but i could do with loosing 20lbs so count me in :D
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yes I am hoping to lose 20 pounds by September/mid October so I can get to my goal weight and then just maintain and tone up after that!!! - Feel free to add me anyone!
  • jesuisaudrey
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • ntlctrl2012
    ntlctrl2012 Posts: 11
    Options
    Count me in!!! Anyone feel free to add me
  • jimve
    jimve Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm all in, day one. Good to know there is support out there
  • BlondeQtTexas
    BlondeQtTexas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I lost 32 lbs between Feb and the end of April and have stalled. I've still lost inches, but only a few pounds. I'd like to lose 10-20 more.
  • nicholegregory7755
    Options
    Yes, I am ready to lose some of this weight!
  • MargieWalsh
    MargieWalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to lose 20 lbs. Count me in.I
  • rekus73
    rekus73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well....!!!!
  • francescadenneny
    Options
    20 pounds will get me to my goal weight! I'm hoping to have got there by middle of August.
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    My goal is to loose 20 lbs as well this summer! Feel free to add me and I'd be happy to help motivate!
  • kristin1125
    kristin1125 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose about 20lbs this summer too - the sooner the better!
  • philschick
    philschick Posts: 22
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I've lost about 5 so far!!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    I would be soooo happy with 20. 30 would be better. It is a slooooowwww process. :))
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have 20 left to lose! Anyone can add me as a friend if you are looking for support.

WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hurray, we are headed for success as a group! I've had some "add as friend" activity, but I'm not sure what to do with that tool. I suppose it is for one-on-one messaging?

OK group, I think I'll let this thread keep running for a bit, and then maybe organize those that stick with it into a group. Sound OK?

Now I just have to explore the site and see what there are for "groups" .... is it just doing a dedicated thread in one of the forums? Suggestions?

Thanks to everyone for coming on board, we can help each other. Someone is bound to be around for most of the 24 hour day. :)

And, yes, venting here is OK. It is nice to have a place to vent that won't upset people, which is one of the good things about internet support vs griping around your family. ha
  • mrsrood
    mrsrood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 pound goal. It was 25, but I am down 5. I may adjust my goal but I think 20 will get to to where I want to be, I am hoping about November at the latest. I am not looking to take the weight of ASAP, just a good steady pace with eating goals I can maintain for life.