Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

anyone losing 50 lbs or more?

Please follow me and I"ll follow you back! I'm 21 years old and I need to lose 50 lbs!

Replies

• ciddi
    ciddi Posts: 38 Member
    Hey,
    I'm 25 female, and I want to loose 50-60 lbs.
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Hello. Im 37 and I want to lose 83 pds. How does someone follow someone?
  • I'm on a journey to lose 50lbs as well. I'm already down 30, so I have 20 to go, but feel free to add me!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    I know my ticker says 46lbs, but I need to lose over 50lbs. Just not ready to change it yet! Feel free to add me for support.
  • Kam2914
    Kam2914 Posts: 11
    Hello, I'm female, 33, and I want to lose more than 50 lbs. Just getting started today!! Could really use some support. Add me if you would like!
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Hello. Im 37 and I want to lose 83 pds. How does someone follow someone?
    Add as a friend ... so click on their picture and then click add friend. Feel free to add me
  • FFerrel
    FFerrel Posts: 2
    Hi there! I'm a 25 year old female and I live in beautiful Victoria, B.C. Just joined today and I am looking to lose 50+ lbs. Don't have a big support system. So if anyone wants to add me that would be awesome:) I'm already down 10lbs but still have a ways to go. Hope to talk to some of you soon