Visalys

Options
I am wondering if there is anyone on here using the Body By Vi Shakes and how is it working for you? In my area there are a lot of people who are doing it now and ALL are doing so good on it. I'm just curious how other people are doing on it too.

Replies

• LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love it and have lost 36 pounds so far! 85 days! :happy:
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Love it! Lost 20 lbs so far in 40 days.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I use it sometimes in the morning for a quick breakfast, but I find it gets me feeling very bloated!
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    I started them in the second week of April and have lost 11 lbs. I really just needed something quick to get me started on this new journey. I eat well and work out 3-4 times a week as well, so I am sure I could have done the 11lbs without the shakes. But they are super handy.

Now I only use them for breakfast because that has always been my struggle - eating breakfast.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    what is it exactly?
  • Jessaustx
    Jessaustx Posts: 130
    Options
    I started about 3 weeks ago and love it. It's so easy for me to not have to plan 2 of my meals in a day - I always add either frozen fruit or something else to the shake to give it more flavor. I have a lot more energy and recommend it!
  • CaseyP1207
    Options
    I started about 3 weeks ago and love it. It's so easy for me to not have to plan 2 of my meals in a day - I always add either frozen fruit or something else to the shake to give it more flavor. I have a lot more energy and recommend it!

EXACTLY!!!!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer to eat my meals instead of drinking them.
  • lisashort3r
    Options
    what is it exactly?

They are weight loss shakes. I'm just learning about them so I may not be able to offer much insight. Google Body By Vi.
  • jasonlatham4745
    Options
    Loving the Vi-Life! Started March 14, 2012 and Since then I have lost 28lbs and 4inches of my waist! This is the easiest thing I have ever done! You Should definitely try it... You would Rock it Out!
  • CaseyP1207
    Options
    I personally prefer to eat my meals instead of drinking them.

I eat and net 1750 calories and have still dropped the weight. But I get what you're saying :)
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I started today and I cant wait to see the progress :)
  • seasonscraps
    Options
    I just started this week. I have one shake before I leave for work and another as an afternoon snack. I just add some flavoring so it's only about 100-110 calories each. I feel like they round out the nutrients missing from my diet. I am trying to stay around 1250-1350 calories a day. It's too soon to tell about weight loss since it's only been a few days. I am hopeful - one of my friends has been very successful on this plan.
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love Visalus! I lost 17 pounds in the first two months. For my life style it works great. I eat 5-6 mini meals a day and have replaced two of them with the shakes. :happy:
  • afcgirl
    afcgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a horrible website. No nutritional info on the shakes, basically just about ways to make money. Are any of you sales reps for the product? Just curious.
  • LindseyRoot
    LindseyRoot Posts: 50
    Options
    meal replacement for nutrition! love it! 29lbs down.
  • LindseyRoot
    LindseyRoot Posts: 50
    Options
    I am a promoter. it really just sort of came about, yes i make a little extra money but i really started so i could earn my products free and help my friends/family do the same.
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love BBV! I have been on it for 50 days. Only lost 10lbs, but have lost close to 30 inches :)
    I'm aiming for next challenge to start the scaling moving more
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    56 lbs so far
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    there is afew group on here too under community