Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello i'm new here

Hey everyone,

Just joined my fitnesspal and im hoping to make a go of it and stick to it. i feel like for years now ive just been putting on weight over the years and it needs to stop. last year i joined cook yourself thin website and payed for the service monthly.
I did well in the first 6-8 weeks and lots about 12 lbs but then I got severe depression and trying to lose weight went straight out of the window. :( food was sometimes a comfort for me and watching what i eat was the last thing on my mind with my depression and over things going on.

My depression has got worse and im still trying to deal with it. I also feel that i really need to start loosing weight again and try and keep it off this time.

ive joined a roller derby and im hoping to buy a kit soon and make sure i do that every week as its the first thing ive found fun and interesting in ages and its a good form of exercise! ive never sweated so much.

is anyone else deiting with depression? has anyone got an tips on how to make this work?

Sorry for the essay,

Sheen

Replies

• anyone want to be a diet buddy with me?
  • noodles727
    noodles727 Posts: 6
    Hi!
    I'm new here too. I'd like a diet buddy to. Is there a specific diet that you're doing?
  • czuniga03
    czuniga03 Posts: 99
    Welcome feel free to add me! I'm giving it another go round to..it will work this time!
  • Neondragonfly
    Neondragonfly Posts: 58 Member
    Hello, I'm new here too - ish. joined up in January 2012 and pretty much didn't sign on again until recently.
    I'm sorry to hear about your depression. I hope you feel better real soon, hopefully your journey with myfitnesspal with help.

I've not got any friends on here yet, you can add me and we can keep each other motivated. I have 106lbs to lose so I'm gonna need all the encouragement I can get too.

ciao 4 now

Neon x
  • jealous_loser
    jealous_loser Posts: 395
    I'd like some friends/motivation too! I will try to motivate you if you want :)

Anyone can add me.