What do you order at Logan's Roadhouse

Options
I plan on eating there soon -- I would like to spend less than 700 Cals. Please tell what has worked well for you at Logan's

Replies

• SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Small lean steak & baked potato plain with a side of veg... Stay away from peanuts, bread & beer. Good luck!
  • joelovescarmen
    joelovescarmen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the reply:smile: I like your seggestion -- do you know the Cal count for it?
  • dawnschuerch
    dawnschuerch Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can't go wrong with a lean steak and Crab Legs..... I don't recommend their crab legs they were a bit under-cooked. But seafood is always good if you like it. Good Luck :-)
  • SOCALGIRLY38
    SOCALGIRLY38 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you keep the steak to the size of a deck of cards, then all total around 575
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Search Logan's Roadhouse here, they have quite a few of the options listed, I compared them with some other sites that have Logan's listed and they seem to be consistent...looks like mesquite chicken is only 288, some decent options if you avoid the baddies...
  • michellematteson
    Options
    Unfortunately, Logan's does not give any nutritional info online for any of their plates. They have a "550 calories and under" menu, but as for fat, carbs, protein, etc., you are in the dark. The dinner rolls are listed as 220 calories in the MFP database, but I have no idea where that info came from. I usually so for the filet mignon and steamed broccoli and try to keep my sodium down for the rest of the day since I know it will be high there.
  • joelovescarmen
    joelovescarmen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    THANKS EVERONE!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    The last two times I went, I ordered the mesquite grilled salmon w/ vegetable skewers. I was very pleased with the portion and taste.