Hello everyone another new member

Options
Hi, my name is Penny I have joined today as I am desperate to get rid of my excess weight, I have had a weight problem on and off since becoming pregnant with my first child who is now 35!!! Over the years I have tried many different diets, some good and some not so good. Basically I think it all comes down to calories in the end, so I am going to be counting calories from now on. My aim is to loose some of the weight by the time I reach 60 in March next year, I know it would be physically impossible for me to loose all of it by then (as I have lots to loose) but at least I have made a start.:smile:

Replies

• Penelope
    Penelope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Penny I have joined today as I am desperate to get rid of my excess weight, I have had a weight problem on and off since becoming pregnant with my first child who is now 35!!! Over the years I have tried many different diets, some good and some not so good. Basically I think it all comes down to calories in the end, so I am going to be counting calories from now on. My aim is to loose some of the weight by the time I reach 60 in March next year, I know it would be physically impossible for me to loose all of it by then (as I have lots to loose) but at least I have made a start.:smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • frenchfoodlover
    Options
    Welcome!!! :happy:

Making the decision to make a change is 1/2 the battle for sure!!! Glad your here with us.
  • Penelope
    Penelope Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Penny :smile: