Well, here I am.

Options
I have tried loosing weight before, and I have been successful. And fell off the wagon. I lost 80 pounds and gained back 50. Which in turn made me feel like a failure. I've tried everything to loose the weight and was told about this site by a friend. I had never counted calories and tracked my fitness before. And let me say it is working for me. I guess I am one of those people that need to see it to make me believe. So I am excited to be on here, to get help, motivation, and meet people that inspire me. I know that this needs to be a life change for me, and I am ready for that to happen. It is my time, and I am going to make it the best time I can.

Replies

• Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Like you I have tryed, succeeded, then lapsed. I have also tried and given up before succeeding even more oftern. I find this site amazingly supportive and postivie. I have had 'off' days several times in the 6 weeks I have been logging my healthy changes here, but they never last more than a day, unlike before where I would use them as an excuse to just give up.
  • WorkitoutBev
    WorkitoutBev Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new at this as well and love it so far. You can add me as a friend if you like.