MFP makes me...

Options
at imes it makes me :laugh: , but sometimes it makes me :sad: . Then, there are times where I just :noway:, :huh: , :indifferent: , :grumble: , and even :flowerforyou: and often times I even downright :embarassed: . But, with my friends and the support I've received, I always feel like :smooched: :heart: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: So, I just want to say thanks for supportive people (and aliens, lol) being amazing!

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    That's a ****load of smileys
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    It makes me want to lose 5 lbs but some posters in here think that's a wasted goal. I feel so deflated.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    It makes me want to lose 5 lbs but some posters in here think that's a wasted goal. I feel so deflated.

just take a BM, you'll be fine
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

What about leaving one?
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options

:laugh:
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    at imes it makes me :laugh: , but sometimes it makes me :sad: . Then, there are times where I just :noway:, :huh: , :indifferent: , :grumble: , and even :flowerforyou: and often times I even downright :embarassed: . But, with my friends and the support I've received, I always feel like :smooched: :heart: :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: So, I just want to say thanks for supportive people (and aliens, lol) being amazing!

Wow this is very creative :happy:
    Awww you're welcome that's what we're here for.
    ~Blaq:heart:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    and then there are times it makes me :blushing:
    Options

What about leaving one?

oh *kitten*, yea, that's what I meant, lol. Leave it. Don't take it. Gross.... lmao!
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    right now it is making me goof off on the job...:wink:
    Options
    ....realize how many dilholes and c*nty people there are out there. :bigsmile:

you ain't lyin' there!
  • bga008
    bga008 Posts: 90
    Options
    It makes me motivated
    Options
    It makes me motivated

ALL of the time! Best response ~ :heart: it!!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    right now it is making me goof off on the job...:wink:

Hear, hear.
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    it makes me feel sexier and upload sexy picturs..and then it makes me :laugh: because i was put on my friends post as one of MFPs naughtiest! hahaha good times on mfp!
    Options
    it makes me feel sexier and upload sexy picturs..and then it makes me :laugh: because i was put on my friends post as one of MFPs naughtiest! hahaha good times on mfp!

that's an NSV right there!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it makes me want to Smile_with_knife.jpg
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options

Thanks for this! Very positive and creative!
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You make everyone :happy: :laugh: and feel :heart: so you are amazing! :)
    Options
    Sometimes it makes me want to Smile_with_knife.jpg

was that a dancing emoticon?!? Or maybe it was a party one?? Whoop whoop!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    MFP makes me want to continue to work hard and reach my goals!!! ESPECIALLY after seeing how AMAZING you and my other friends look and feel :):heart: