new 20 something with 50 pounds to lose looking for support

Options
sulci
sulci Posts: 13 Member
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some "accountabili-buddies" :huh: to keep me motivated and on track! add me!

Replies

• lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    hey im in the same boat :)
  • MSxJENNY
    MSxJENNY Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Me!! :)
  • AmazmElle
    AmazmElle Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new here, 23 and have about 40 lbs to lose... so add me anyone who is looking for a supportive buddy :)
  • neiceemary
    neiceemary Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm 29 with about 80 to loose, always looking for motivation :-) Added you
  • cyralia
    cyralia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I started this Monday and so far I LOVE it!

Feel free to add me :)
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and have lost about 30 lbs with MFP but I still have abour 50 lbs to go. I like getting new friends on here, mutual support makes all the difference in weight loss! I'll send you an add :)
  • Tink_889
    Tink_889 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Welcome to MFP :) I'm 22 and started with over 50lbs to lose, although slightly adjusted my goal for now so it says it was 49lbs to lose. I've lost 18lbs so far.

Feel free to add me although my diary is locked so that may bore you! Happy to support and encourage you though.

xx
  • sulci
    sulci Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for the replies everyone!
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started out with wanting to lose 50 pounds but changed my goal for personal reasons.
  • sweetestofwords
    Options
    Hi!

I'm new here, 20, and might need some support along the way as well. Feel free to add me and we can support each other!
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    23 yr old here. Been on MFP 60days, lost 15 lbs so far. Will be glad to help motivate. I'm not done yet either so I need supportive friends as well!
  • Maiducali
    Maiducali Posts: 35
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 and looking to lose at least 25-30lbs. I lost already 20lbs since I was 18, but I need the support buddies. Maybe give some tips and advice to others and get the same thing back. Add me as a friend cause I'm serious about losing weight and becoming healthier and helping others too.
  • lynchiebaby
    lynchiebaby Posts: 20
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
  • thealternative
    Options
    New myself, looking to add some friends! :)