"Oh, photos don't lie." Before and After office pics

Options
I recently found a photo of myself and one of my students. I compared it to a recent photo with other students. I just remember how uncomfortable I was in the first photo because I was trying to figure out a way to sit and "hide" myself. I am much more confident in the second photo.

It has been a slow and steady process of almost nine months and 43 pound weight loss. I still have some more to go but I don't shy away as often from the camera.

Replies

• Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    Josh.jpg

100_0705.jpg
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Wow! You look great.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    You look great!!! Good job!!!
  • jessw1823
    jessw1823 Posts: 24
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome job! :)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful!!
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow you're doing great! Keep it up lady, you're going to make it :)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!! Great job!!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Super cute! You are smiling so much truer.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Oh! You look great! I am so happy for you!!!! Watch out, you're starting to look younger!!!!
  • ELIZEDAMON
    ELIZEDAMON Posts: 10
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • julieh1973
    julieh1973 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. You look fantastic!!
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Major difference. You are even more gorgeous now! Love your haircut. :wink:
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Get it girl! You look stunning. One of my coworkers this morning said, "OMG you have lost so much weight." I said to myself I don't notice it but I guess others do. I can't wait until I have one of these office pic moments.
  • Mexrose
    Mexrose Posts: 46
    Options
    I LOVE MFP support. All of you are amazing and when Im feeling blue, I will print these kinds words and read them.
    Thank you.

I wish you all the best and this journey.!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing & so much happier!! You had a beautiful smile before, but now it's mezmorizing :bigsmile:
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look awsome. I know the I want to hide feeling. Can't wait to get the confidence once I lose the weight,
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great!... you also have some pretty good looking students too...:blushing:
  • finally79
    finally79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love how you are confident and glowing. Beautiful in both pictures, but you definately show more comfort in your skin in the second photo. Slow and steady is the perfect pace to be able to keep it off. Good job. You look great!
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! My goal is to lose 70 but for now my motivation is to lose 40 lbs by February - my husband said he would take me to Vegas if I did it!!!! I really hope I can stick to this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!