Workout/food diary buddy needed

Options
So I'm a 25 year old stay at home mom to a 4 year old and a (almost) 2 month old and I'd really like to meet a friend or two that I can text and message and all that jazz with about eating healthy and working out. I'm finally trying to get back into the swing of things after a long hiatus (I was doing AWESOME before my pregnancy and for the first few months and then...well...) and I think it would be nice to have some friends *mostly* for workout/progress/eating woes/support/accountability/etc because I think I drive my husband and friend nuts talking about that kind of stuff as much as I do (and that's even with trying NOT to too much lol). I really like to talk about my workouts and my progress and new things I've heard and how good I did at staying under calories or how I need to eat less sodium, and stop skipping breakfast...and I love to hear about all those things from other people too! So if you are interested in the same kind of thing, message me and add me as a friend. Even if not interested in something so complex, add me! I deleted my old account so I could start over *fresh* so I'm in desperate need of friends! I know all the basics and then some tho, I've been on MFP for around 2 years or so now and successfully lost 30+ lbs in a year right before I found out I was pregnant. I was working out 5-6 days a week, doing weights 2-3 days a week, running 5ks 3 times a week, and could run a 10k in about an hour flat....annnnnnnnd now, while I'm a long ways from where I was I can't wait to get back in shape and I hope if you aren't bored and exited out of here by now you'll add me!!!!!!

Replies

• imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    im a good motivating buddy. just no fazcebook trash. fitness, supprt and eating clean.
  • star_slit
    star_slit Posts: 21
    Options
    self bump ;)
  • star_slit
    star_slit Posts: 21
    Options
    double self bump! Yes, I just made that up.
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    You can add me! I love talking about this stuff, and I fell like I bore all my family and friends by talking about it (I am compulsive about my food journal... I plan out my meals and snacks for the day before I even eat breakfast.)

I am 23, mother of two boys (a two year old and a six month old) and am just trying to be more fit. I started the Couch to 5K runner program this week, so hopefully I can do it!
  • mvaughnrn
    mvaughnrn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am the mother of 4 girls. I too was on a great track before I got pregnant with my last one. That was 2.5 years ago and I'm still struggling, but getting there! I am getting back into running and hoping to do my first 5k in October! I also like to talk about nutrition and what not, my husband just rolls his eyes at me! I'm always Googling to try and find out new information!!
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm always up for talking motivation/healthy foods/exercising (mostly running!!)/etc.