Not new buy starting over

Options
Trying to get back in gear

With my husband's recent cancer diagnosis, work, school, and taking care of the family I have let my self fall back into my old eating habits and not evening thinking about working out.

Wish me luck :smile:

Replies

• EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You don't need luck.. You got this. :smile:
  • lissmiller
    Options
    Jeneranda -
    My thought is to consciously acknowledge that circumstances are the issue - we always fall back on what we learned earlier in life when under stress. So that part is normal in your circumstances. If you're a believer, pray that you start every day fresh; the joys and successes of the previous day stay with you to encourage you, and the pain or lack of obvious success stay behind, out of your way.

You're already motivated because you're here, and you shared your thoughts so you're a success - you go, girl!!

Lissmiller
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    jenaranda,

Sorry to hear about your husband. So many distractions and overwhelming feelings you must be going through with school and family too. If you are like me, your brain starts thinking that food is what makes everything feel better. But remember, in a world where we may feel like we have so little control, what we put in our mouth and how much we move around is something we have complete control over. Please make sure to take time for yourself EVERYDAY as you go through these trials. Your family needs you to take care of you to be able to take care of them.

YOU CAN DO IT!

:flowerforyou:
  • jenaranda
    Options
    Thank You :flowerforyou: