Started this yesterday... friends?:)

Options
I found this site yesterday from a website called lauramustloseweight.com which I found on YouTube. I love YouTube. ^_^ anyways, I'm 21 and 235lbs :/ I had a baby last year and before I got pregnant I was 210 but very comfortable with myself. I had many complications like high BP and gestational diebetes while pg and still have high BP from time to time. This and the need to be healthy for my daughter has inspired me or scared me, rather, into getting into shape. My goal is to lose 100lbs. Friends are always welcome!

Replies

• kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :smile: welcome! I hope like the nice and helpful people on here. feel free to add me and we can lose it together.
  • cdnbassjunkie
    Options
    HI!!

Feel free to add me!! I also just joined!!
  • Sunlight2011
    Sunlight2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good Evenin. Feel free to add me and best of luck.
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here every day!
  • seniorgirl2013
    Options
    feel free to add me! :D
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Congrats on starting your journey here. Feel free to add me!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I'm pretty new as well (:
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm at my goal but I would love to support you! Feel free to add me if you like! Karen
  • schocron
    schocron Posts: 11
    Options
    Feel free to add me... best of lucks!!
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am here if you need support or help :flowerforyou:
  • Ellie_and_l
    Ellie_and_l Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just joined today. I have two children, my daughter is 2 years and 7 months and my son is 7 months :) This is my first ever attempt at weight loss and have worked out I need to lose around 68 pounds to be a healthy BMI. Add me and we can support each other :D x