ADD ME~ ADD ME~ ADD ME!!!

Options
Hello MFP's! I am a 39 yr old female with more than a few lbs to lose. I am looking for positive, energetic people who are trying to lose weight in a healthy manner. I need motivation sometimes because my journey has only just begun. I am 8lbs down on an overall goal of losing 50lbs. I would truly like to meet ppl fr all walks of life & encourage &motivate one another. I am a mother of 4, so if you post something & I don't respond right away I'm either @ work or doing something "motherly". Can't wait to meetcha! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 38 and a mom of 4, too. I have lost 12lbs., in the last 2 months on here. I have 60 lbs to go to my goal, but i"m taking it slow and steady, and planning to make it for keeps! For me, it's all about being healthy, and being around for my kids for a long long time!
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    36yo mom of 5! Almost to my goal, but love it here, so feel free to add me!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    33 year-old, no kids, 4 dogs. Would love the extra encouragement, feel free to add me!
  • emma9797
    emma9797 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm just a teen but still am enthusiastic and confident to lose weight in a healthy way! So good luck and feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gamblett
    gamblett Posts: 7
    Options
    *waves* Hi.

I love your energy and I wish you the best.
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp! Congrats on the weight you've lost so far! WTG! I'm 42, retired, mom of 2 boys, only one lives at home, other is grown, and 2 furboys. I've been on mfp for 457 days and me, my hubby, and son have lost a combined total of 380 pounds, all my changing how and what we eat and exercising. Please feel free to add me if you'd like :)