ChaLEAN Extreme Results

Options
tabithajoyy
tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
I started CHX on March 1st and did all 90 days of the program. I am pleased with my results. I am most impressed with how much stronger i've become/look.

SW: 184.4lbs
EW: 163.8lbs

S BF%: 40
E BF%: 30

Measurments:

Chest: 41.5" After:38.5 -3"
Below bust: 34" After:33.75" -.25
Arms: R 12 L 11.5 After R 13" L 12.5" +1" on both (Muscle)
Waist: 40.25" After: 33" -7.25" (Whoa, hard to believe)
Hips: 43.5" After: 38.5 -5" (Also hard to believe)
Abductors (under butt): 40.75" After: 38" -2.75"
Thighs: R 20 L20 After: R 21.25 L 22 +1.25 +2" (i hope this is muscle, my legs do feel and look smaller, to me)

Here are some comparison pictures....The site i was using for my side by side pics stopped working so some i could not do that way, sorry!

chxba.jpg

100_1016.jpg

beforeCHX8.jpg100_1010.jpg

beforeCHX9.jpg100_1012.jpg

Here's a random back shot i like
100_1014.jpg

I plan to start the CHX/TURBOFIRE HYBRID soon :)

Sorry the images are so big. I have been trying to fix them and i know how to but they wont fix and i have been spending almost 2 hours on this post so i dont have time to keep trying to fix them. I also tried editing them to be side by side and such and they just arent working so im getting irritated! Sorry!

Replies

• monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Good job!! Your stats look great :) I can't see all of your pics they cut off but keep up the good work girl!!
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    Awesome results! Look at your tummy! So nice work ! Good job!
  • grainne_eire
    Options
    You know whats best about the pictures? You look so much happier in the afters and the confidence is oozing from you!! So happy for you girl you're rocking those new muscles. You look fabulous!!! x
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    You know whats best about the pictures? You look so much happier in the afters and the confidence is oozing from you!! So happy for you girl you're rocking those new muscles. You look fabulous!!! x

THANK YOU SWEETEST!
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!!! Congrats!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    JUST AWESOME!!!
  • PamelaBarnes
    Options
    You look so much happier with yourself and stronger in your afters. Great Job!
  • AshRyd
    AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Saw this and went back and double checked the pictures and she is right!! You have a beautiful smile!!! You look awesome and congrats!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Awesome! Q
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Nice job Tabitha!
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    THANK YOU :))))
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!! You look SO happy!

I'm doing Chalean Extreme too, LOVE it!!!!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you look tighter!!! you look good all over, but wow those arms!!! way to go!!
  • gemmaldavies
    gemmaldavies Posts: 379
    Options
    thats amazing. i can tell u have worked so hard. huge congrats & well done :o))
  • tabithajoyy
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I am very proud and happy with my results. Check out my profile picture. My arm muscle looks great..hehe sorry dont mean to sound conceited, just proud ;)
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    ok. I'm impressed. what's ChaLean extreme? is it like P90?
    excellent work - you look great!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! I hope I get as good of results.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, girlie! So proud of you!
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is great!!! I'm starting the CLX/TurboFire hybrid on Monday (just finished the TurboFire 90 day program!), so this is extremely motivating to see someone who got results using CLX alone!

Great job, and add me as a friend if you'd like and we can go through the hybrid together!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Be proud of yourself !!! You are doing great. I love Chalene....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!