will anyone be my friend??

Options
Hi everyone!

Haha im new to mfp and im looking for some genuine nice people to become "friends" with and motivate each other. When I say friend, i actually mean getting to know and keeping in touch with throughout the process. If anyones interested let me know :)

Replies

• mad4ituk
    mad4ituk Posts: 22
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me, I will try and have a laugh as well as be serious when it is required. I am currently undertaking p90x but have trained in gyms for 3 years, loving running and cyclinh, I am from the uk so sometimes make time differences interesting but I'll always leave posts
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    U can add me I like friends......the real kind!
  • licelot13
    licelot13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi there! can you add me as well? i forget to log in all the time! i'm doing P90x as well! :happy:
  • andreamariexo
    Options
    I'll add you. I love making new friends :)
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need all the support I can get!
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I am new here also. Now I just need to figure out what to do with the "friends" I'm acquiring, how to make the best use of that option.
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hello:smooched:
  • laurenamywoodger
    Options
    you can add me if you like :)
  • MyFaithAtWork
    MyFaithAtWork Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi ucan add me
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I can be a motivator as needed.
  • rohmaansarii
    rohmaansarii Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i'd love to :)
  • lumayaa
    lumayaa Posts: 19
    Options
    add me if you want :D xo
  • minaeve25
    minaeve25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • gary6531
    gary6531 Posts: 11
    Options
    I`m new here too. Feel free to add me.
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Welcome & good luck! I would NOT have done as well as I have without great friends!!!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 93.6 lbs in the last 122 days, I just joined MFP Tuesday, I've gone from 332.8 lbs, down to 239.2 lbs, still have 39.6 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. We can share tips and stratagies. Were all in this thing together !
  • 6hourwalks
    6hourwalks Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP. I am a genuine and supportive person who loves to motivate, inspire, and encourage others. So, check out my profile, and feel free to add me :)
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You, and anyone else, can add me! I just joined last week and am looking for positive people to add to my friends list. I need accountability and can give encouragement and motivation.

Connie
  • amoeni1
    amoeni1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. You can never have enough people to motivate and keep you accountable for your journey, add me and feel free to message me when you get a chance so we can start chatting! :)
  • purpleplum1214
    purpleplum1214 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also need more friends it would help my motivation!! Please add me:happy: