College student back and more determined than ever

Options
ebelliss
ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
Hi everyone!
So a little bit about me... i'm 19 (20in july) finishing up my sophomore year of college. I joined MFP last summer attempting to lose my "freshmen 15" : ( i managed to lose 10 and i was very happy with that! i went into my sophomore year feeling determined and strong and i was NOT going to gain anymore weight. WELL...that didnt work out so well and I ended up gaining 15 more pounds and feeling horrible about myself. So here I am, back again and ready to lose, tone up, and gain my confidence back!! i welcome any friends who are active on MFP and like to support each other!!

disclaimer: i am currently doing nutrisystem to kickstart my weight loss again. i am only writing this because i know some of you don't agree with these types of weight loss and diet plans. PLEASE do not comment hounding me about my choice.

Replies

• ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Heya! Another college student here.
    Feel free to add me.
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 19 as well, and reasonably new (I've had this account for a few months but I've only just started using it recently). Feel free to add me, I'm on most days now and I'm always up for new friends (:
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm in 2nd year, earning my BSc. add me if you like [super cool awesome people] !!
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!

I'm also in college.... I gained wayyyy to much weight after H.S. and realized last summer I needed to change. This fall will be the beginning of my senior year and I am determined to look and feel my best for it!!! Feel free to add me if you want. It can get hard, esp with all my friends partying almost every weekend but I always tell myself there will be time for that once I'm at my goal and am maintaining. I wish you the best of luck! You can do it :)
  • cameralinds
    cameralinds Posts: 239
    Options
    Yepp, college student here too.
  • Package02
    Package02 Posts: 97
    Options
    Well good luck with your continued journey :smile: You seem motivated and determined so I'm sure you'll succeed just fine
  • SlimmersDream
    Options
    Another college student here YAY!!! Add Me

Only got a few to lose but need the help to keep it off

Plus with autism i have to count my cals its my ocd
  • abodiford01
    abodiford01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    College student majoring in computer information systems! feel free to add me!!!
  • laurenamywoodger
    Options
    college student here :)
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 93.6 lbs in the last 122 days, I just joined MFP Tuesday, I've gone from 332.8 lbs, down to 239.2 lbs, still have 39.6 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. We can share tips and stratagies. Were all in this thing together !