New and hoping to meet some friends to support each other!

Options
Hi, I'm new to this site and as I said, am hoping to meet some friends so we can support each other along the way and keep each other motivated and stay on track. I guess it doesn't seem like I have a massive amount to lose, but I really struggle to lose weight, partly due to a medical condition, and I am just so fed up with hating what I see in the mirror, feeling self-conscious whenever we go out and avoiding the camera at all times! We are going on a shopping trip with friends in August and a caribbean cruise in November and I really want to be happy with my body when we do.

Feel free to add me if you like, I log on every day and would love to hear from you.

Replies

• bordercolliemom
    bordercolliemom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ditto your feelings!! My son is getting married in October so I'm hoping to lose 25 lbs. Tried WW but don't have time to figure out points. Just logged back on this site yesterday and am impressed with the database of foods so very easy to figure out calories. How many calories a day are you doing?
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :-)
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm new to this site, too, and I just love it so far! I have at least 100LBS to lose, but we all struggle with our own personal fitness battles, so we're all in it together! I'm logging on daily, and hoping to make some new friends for support. How are you gals tackling your weightloss?
  • ForMe31217
    ForMe31217 Posts: 42
    Options
    request sent :-)
    everyone else please feel free to add me as well
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you ladies can add me
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome to mpf im sure you will do great on here people are so nice and its great to have support feel free to add me :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • swin27
    swin27 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi nive been away from here a while due to exams and hence have piled on the weight again... add me :) ill help to support you
  • sensationallysassyt
    Options
    WELCOME, WELCOME LADIES~ Please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MamaHach
    MamaHach Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Request sent!
    feel free to add me, Ladies!
  • lumayaa
    lumayaa Posts: 19
    Options
    feel free to add me lovely xo
  • FitnessSista
    FitnessSista Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Also, looking to drop that 100, lbs that is! Welcome.
  • Onespirit62
    Onespirit62 Posts: 51
    Options
    Feel free to add....
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    :-) Hi! I will add you right now :-)
  • aschultz86
    aschultz86 Posts: 1
    Options
    I added you! I am also looking for friends to add for support and motivation! I recently lost 20 lbs then slacked off with my eating habits & exercising so now I'm in a rut I'm trying to get out of. Feel free to add me!
  • LaPatrizia
    LaPatrizia Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New and would love some friends! Feel free to add me. :)
  • starfox60
    starfox60 Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me friends!!!! Need some support!!! Big time!!!