Halfway Mark

islandjumper
islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
This is my first time posting pics...so I'm a little nervous. I'm just about at my halfway mark...only 1.5lbs to go! I bought a new dress today so I thought I'd show it off....even if I'm jumping the gun a bit.
I've been on since the beginning of the year...150 days now, and have lost just shy of 39 lbs! The first pic is from last Nov at around 220lbs, and the 2nd is from today...181.5.

312601_852200830946_40501737_40386337_443100521_n.jpgIMG_65271-1.jpg
Hope this works!

Replies

• specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    It worked :) You look AMAZING. :wink:
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    You look awesome! Great job :)
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    The pics are a bit dark but the difference is still absolutely obvious! Absolutely amazing and well done. 39lbs down is not jumping the gun, keep it up and the dress looks stunning on you
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Wow!! you have done an amazing job!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks all! Sorry the pics are dark...I don't have many full body pics for 'before' and my camera didn't seem to want to cooperate today. I also can't seem to get the pics the same size!
  • khrystyna82
    khrystyna82 Posts: 45 Member
    You look amazing. You have done a great job. I finally get to see what you look like not just your "Run Lola Run" pic.
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    you look fantastic! nice to put a face to the name :smile:
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    WOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Boom chicka bow wow!! :) You look amazing! LOVVEEE the new dress too!!! All girly and stuff!!! By the time you get home if I can somehow manage to get as skinny as you can I steal it? I'm extremely proud of you! You look incredible and your legs look crazy skinny! Did I mention that I miss you like crazy ?!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!