I fell off the wagon : /

Options
I haven't been logging for the last couple weeks and of course gained a few pounds...it just seems so ridiculous that it takes TONS OF WORK to lose a pound, but in no time flat I can gain the weight back!

I am trying to just "start again" but it's so hard, I get so burnt out so easily!

Blah...I'm also SO sick of being fat! I saw a picture of myself and wanted to crawl in a hole.

That's all...needed to vent :grumble:

Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You need to stay with it. Post that picture that you don't like on your profile or over your mirror. I'm the opposite I guess, I am obsessive about posting. I have reached my goal and am still posting. My husband asked me last night when I was going to quit. Maybe when I die.

Hang in there, stay strong and change that picture out for the "new you".

Add me if you like.
  • Laurej
    Laurej Posts: 227
    Options
    when you fall off, get right back on!! :) every day is an opportunity for a brand new journey, It's all in your hands sweetie. Feel free to add me if you like ;) I try hard to be as motivational and as supportive as I can, and can ALWAYS use friends who are the same! :)

and if you take is slow and steady, you'll be less likely to burn yourself out! xo's!
    :flowerforyou:
  • vbuell997
    vbuell997 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon but now I am back. Try to record what you eat everyday. That is how I started back. I have not started exercising. Sometimes it happens, just get back on the program.
  • kdetmar
    kdetmar Posts: 13
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. I have lost over 90 pounds and I have fell off the wagon plenty of times. It is important to get back on track! Eat everything in moderation and you will do fanastic!!
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've gone about 12000 calories over target this past month. My target is a half-pound a week loss, that's about 5000 over maintenance, so it SHOULD mean I've only gained a pound and a half from May 1st. Should. Yeah, right. It is going to be more like 6 pounds! But I'm starting again tomorrow. I have no alcohol or chocolate bars left. I am GOING to do this and get to 90 lbs lost!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    There is no wagon. And it's only difficult if you choose to make it so.
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Well imagine yourself on a journey to a really cool place, your setting atop a stage coach, it hits a bump and you fall off. What are you going to do? Knock the dirt off and hop back on cause you want to get to that really cool place. This is your stage coach and falling off is part of the journey. It's not the end of where you want to get to. So climb back on and keep going. Sometimes working so hard and focusing on 'goal' burns you out. Live in the moment. Take it day by day. But don't stop til you get where you wanna go!
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    There is no wagon. And it's only difficult if you choose to make it so.
    yes he is wise just get back and start now. You can do this!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Been there and done that !

Good idea putting the less-than-flattering picture where only you can see it ........ (my single girlfriend has one taped to the INSIDE of her refrigerator .... she swears it works LOL)

And log every morsel ...... being accountable helps tremendously ......

Best of luck to you !
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sweetie Its called life none of us are perfect and you cant get it right everyday because there are hills bumps and road blocks to life and we all must face them but you have to get back up and keep riding that horse I have fallen off several times since starting here but the big picture is a healthy lifestyle a healthier me and it doesnt happen overnight so hang on and and you will be just fine life takes us on unexpected twist and turns but you are so worth this journey!!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Get those legs in gear, woman! :wink: You can do this! I fell off over the holidays. I gained some weight back, I had to push myself yesterday, wasn't motivated at all. I am so glad I did! Now, I'm back on the wagon! So..power yourself up and don't let your mind take over! This is why you are here..for motivation and a kick in the butt.. :happy: Hope this helps! :smile:
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    *holds out hands* I'm pushing you back on the wagon :)

Don't sweat it, it's not possible to eat perfectly 100% of the time, get back on the healthy eating AND leave yourself room for a pig-out, might make you feel less guilty

Good Luck :D
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Gt back on that wagon girlfriend! Tomorrow is a brand new day!
  • newgwen
    newgwen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are going though , i feel th same way , the only difference is tha i stry to log in even though i don't put all my calories intake .
  • Twinsmama75
    Twinsmama75 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I logged today and I did totally need the kick in the butt...thanks!