Insanity - What is the Cardio Circuit DVD??

Options
My calendar says to do "Cardio Circuit" but I don't see that DVD in my pack? Am I missing it? I was given this Insanity set from a friend so before I badger :wink: him, I'd like to make sure I'm not missing something myself.

Replies

• LBash03
    LBash03 Posts: 72
    Options
    If I remember correctly, the DVD specifically says "Cardio Circuit". The calendar is word for word what you are supposed to do.
  • jenessae
    jenessae Posts: 23
    Options
    I think I have the same copy of days you have, mine is a bootleg copy. Wherever it says Cardio Circuit it's the Plyometric Cardio Circuit :)
  • kathleenkilhefner
    Options
    I dont have the cardio circuit or the plyometric cardio circuit either. I bought it off of craigslist. Think I have been robbed. What dvd did you do to replace the cardio circuit?
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    There isn't a workout called "cardio circuit", but there's "plyometric cardio circuit". Look up the official Insanity calendar and see if that's what your calendar meant.
  • kathleenkilhefner
    Options
    I found out that I have the deluxe package. Which is still wrong? What I have is:
    cardio abs
    cardio power and resistance
    cardio recovery and max recovery
    pure cardio and cardio abs
    core cardio and balance
    max interval circuit
    max interval plyo
    max cardio conditioning and cardio abs
    max interval sports training and insane abs
    insane abs
    upper body weight training
    dig deep and fit test

I never purchased anything off of craigslist before and I am upset because I have be had. Anyway I am making do with what I have. I have been using the first five listed for the first month.