42 pounds down and they're never coming back!

Options
I honestly can't believe it. 4 and a half months of dedication, tears, and sweat. I went from 197 to 155. My original goal weight was 130, but I'm still unsure. I wanna be happy with my body whether I'm 130 or 110 (I'm 5'3 by the way). But I'm so happy that I've came this far!

2q0nj9t.gif

Replies

• Pinkismyfavcolor
    Options
    congrats! how did you loose all that and so quickly?
  • ciddi
    ciddi Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wow, thats a great change. Your story motivates me. My numbers are very similar to yours.
    and yes, how did you loose all that so quickly?
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing. Even the dog doesn't seem to recognise you :laugh: You look great x
  • thinsoundsgood
    Options
    Well my first 36 pounds was the slim fast diet with exercise. i customized the diet though so i wasn't eating all their crap and getting more nutrients. then i plateaued. plus i was only eating 1200 calories a day plus burning 300 calories. but now for the past month i've been off the diet, exercising, and eating more than 1200 calories a day! i so much more happier!
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. I'm on 1200 calories and burning 300 per day. You are. My. Inspiration. <3
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    OH and I'm 5'2 ish :P
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Amazing! Your transformation is incredible! Keep it up!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look great....congrats! I feel the same way...It's never coming back!!
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Congratulations big time to you. That is so awesome. I want to get to around 150 even maybe 160. I see how wonderful you look and think 150 would suit me just fine. I am 5' 3 3/4. LOL I was 5' 4 but shrank in my "old" age. Once again, congratulations.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • sweetgirl83
    sweetgirl83 Posts: 32
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I'd like to know what you have done as well.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! And you look pretty happy hehe. Way to go!
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    awesome! you look great! i am also 5' 3''. i stopped at 125. for me, 110 would be too thin-- and hard to maintain! good luck as you continue!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! nice work!!
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Super awesome!!! I'm sticking right around 1200 calories, and burning between 200 and 300 each day. I'm hoping that's my magical formula. Anyway, good for YOU!!!!!
  • suefrasson
    suefrasson Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats! I want to lose at least 50 lbs. I get frustrated with life and then eat stupid!!
    Any suggestions??
  • ScrewyChars-7859507
    Options
    You LOOK AWESOME :) WTG
  • sensationallysassyt
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! I see that dedication and hard work really does pay off!:glasses:
  • amandagaines_05
    amandagaines_05 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work has really paid off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!