1700 calories per day

Options
rwisner
rwisner Posts: 60 Member
Hi yall!

I'm just curious, any of you consuming 1700 calories per day and still reaching your fitness goals?? To elaborate, are you losing at least 1 pound per week on a consistent basis?

Replies

• beraggled
    beraggled Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi i've got 1700 calories a day.Struggled at the start to eat it all.To start with i managed to get to 1200.Am eating that much now and have lost 700gms in 5 days.Was abit iffy at first about eating so much.But looks like it pays off and i wasnt eating enough before.I had lost 4kg by going carbs in morning then proten and vege for rest of the day.But is slowed down.As well as MFP i am also staying away from foods that cause me to gain weight according to my blood type.
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I do ~1750 a day and do lifting 3-4x a week, currently down 11 lbs.
  • rwisner
    Options

Do you increase that 1750 on your lift days?
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Im losing a pound a week but I eat 2800 calories a day
  • rwisner
    Options

Wow!! I'm assuming by your profile picture that you're heavy lifting too! :happy:
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

Do you increase that 1750 on your lift days?

I don't... the site I used to calculate that number already factored in the exercise cals and I don't burn enough to net under my BMR.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    i eat 1680.. close enough? i average more than a pound a week since i upped my cals. (most weeks so far closer to two) thats when i dont work out much or at all. :-) as long as all my cals arent from junk food
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options

Wow!! I'm assuming by your profile picture that you're heavy lifting too! :happy:

I only lift three days a week right now. I do insanity 6 days a week. Usually I lift 5 days a week with 3 days of cardio. However I am training for a comp so I have to cut for a while yet.
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I eat close to that. My calorie goal is 1660. I eat that much and occasionally will eat a little of my exercise calories back. I've been losing about 2 pounds a week so far. (I exercise about an hour 4-5 times a week.)