Face Comparison pic...15lbs less

Options
msmotivated86
msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
I am a faithful reader of the the message boards, especially the success stories. I always think "I can't wait til I can post something". So, last night I was looking through some pictures and FINALLY I noticed a difference! I am very critical and I rarely give myself credit for my hard work but this time I'm patting myself on the back and saying great job so far!

So far I have lost 15lbs and below you will see a picture of me Feb 2012 (left) to now May 2012 (right).

1395-1.jpg002-1.jpg

Replies

• AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You can see the difference!!!! Hard work does pay off!!! Keep it up!!! :)
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Fabulous work dear.....I do see a significant difference! Keep up the great work!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    wooo hoo. I can't wait to get the weight off my face too. You can see a much brighter smile in the second picture. You look great.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job Hun!! And so pretty before and after!!! Keep up the great work. :happy:
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well done. I can see a big difference, not only in your face, but also in your collar bones, can see the holes IYKWIM
  • susie_monroe
    susie_monroe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wtg girl!!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nice! Big difference in your face and shoulder area! Keep up the great work!
  • StefanieHowlett
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wtg girlie!!! Keep up the hard work!!!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congrats! u look really pretty
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. Be proud of yourself, you're doing a great job!
  • kamckinley1
    kamckinley1 Posts: 17
    Options
    your collar bones are more defined!! Great job.
  • schocron
    schocron Posts: 11
    Options
    I love this topic because my face is where u can always notice my weight loss no matter how much or how little. 3 years ago I was 312lbs today I am 183lbs with 20 more to go. I wanted to show some pics but I dont know how to insert them into my reply... If anybody knows your advice is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks

Keep the good work everybody!!
  • jeturner4
    jeturner4 Posts: 11
    Options
    Not only is your face thinner in the second one, your smile is more genuine too! Keep up the good work! :)
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    AWWW!!! thanks everybody! this really means alot to see/hear all the compliments! We're all on our way and I'm definately determined not to give up. Thanks again for all the love and support!!!
  • Deborahzell
    Deborahzell Posts: 31
    Options
    WOW thats amazing absolutely beautiful
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING GREAT BABES......KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    look at your collar bones too!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    your collar bones are more defined!! Great job.

^ I cant really tell the difference in your face but my vision isnt too good. I can see your collar bone though! WTG!
  • Victoire2012
    Victoire2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job...Beautiful.
    You are so close to getting out of the 200's keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!