Raspberry Ketone

Options
Has anyone used Raspberry Ketone supplements for weight loss? If so, what do you think? Does it work?

Replies

• jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you didn't buy them before asking.
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones plus eating at a deficit and exercising will definitely work.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I used it at the beginning but I was losing weight from exercise and changing my food habits. I don't think they did anything at all ( I know it didn't) and I feel a bit foolish for even trying it.
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I''ve been taking them for a month after reaching a plateau for the past 6 months. I didn't change anything else and i have lost 2 pounds. They do make me feel full so i eat less. But, it did take about 3 weeks to notice any weight loss, and you should get 100% pure raspberry ketones. A lot add in Caffeine which i didn't like. Some days i take 250 mg, others only 125.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have taken them, but not consistently so I can not say if they are effective, I will say that it defiantly helped curb my appetite. Being that I am sedentary most of the day that was a big help
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    I like them a lot. They seem to work! Maybe it's a placebo effect, but I'm not complaining. It's given me the strength to change my eating habits, and it curbs my appetite. I'm a believer. I've lost a good bit so far. I started them on May 17 and lost 10 lbs. with a little exercise and drastic diet changes. I don't crave unhealthy foods, and I drink tons of water. Salads and fresh veggies are my new go-to.
  • teresabreeding
    teresabreeding Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for posting!
  • teresabreeding
    teresabreeding Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks that helps!