40ish Mom Needs other Moms for Motivation!

Options
13»

Replies

• denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 with 3 grown kids, 23, 20 and 18, all still with us at home. The 40's were not good to me- put on a lot of weight, but now I'm looking forward to a much healthier me. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for friends and support :smile:
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom of three - all over the board at 20, 15 and 10. Always looking for new motivators to help support in this new phase of life. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • mbvell
    mbvell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What they hey....I have no friends on MFP yet -- a bit of a lurker! But I am 45, mother to an 8yo boy. I've been on MFP for exactly 2 months and have lost 10 of the 27 I ultimately hope to lose. I'd love to give...and get....some support along the way.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Hey!:flowerforyou:

I'm 41 and have two kids. A son who is 16 and a daughter is 13. Add me if you like!
  • isaacsmom99
    isaacsmom99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 with a 12 year old son. Any other 40ish moms feel free to add me!!!
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    welcome welcome... we can do this together. I'm 40 ,mother of 3 and a new grand daughter :)
    u can add me if u like..
  • jenniferlugo78
    Options
    I think we are all in the same boat!! I am 34 and feel my weight is out of control!! I encourage all of you to add me.. The more the merrier.
  • margie777mar
    Options
    Hi I'm 40 with 3 boys, 10, 9 and 7.... I reached my goal and now I am learning how to mantain my weight....Feel free to add me!!!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 40s with one teenager and have lots of weight to lose! Feel free to add me :).
  • lorrie41day
    Options
    hi im 46 with 3 kids , 2 boys 18 and 16 and a girl of 10 been struggling with weight for past two years and really want to beat it this time
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    45 and mom to three twenty something year olds. feel free to add :)
  • gcr2012
    gcr2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    45 with 2 girls...16 and 13. Really need to keep up the hard work and set some tough goals for summer. We can do this!
  • momtobe06
    momtobe06 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Add me please.. I am 10 days in, in my 40's with a 7 year old daughter...
  • evmc34
    evmc34 Posts: 3
    Options
    46 mother of an 18 y/o daughter! Just started a month or so ago but know there is a new me at the end of the journey.
  • Kayrowe72
    Kayrowe72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am turning 40 this year and I have 3 kids (12, 9 and 4). Starting this journey with every intent to finish but I know I need support.