Hello, anyone else for 20 pounds?

Options

Replies

• durrryea
    durrryea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I want to loose. Would love to connect with others!
  • Jenfus
    Jenfus Posts: 1
    Options
    I am after 20 or a little more would be nice. Add me please
  • rach5064
    rach5064 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I would even go for a few more...but would be so happy with 20! Possible by the end of Aug:):)
  • arlenejudith
    arlenejudith Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have 13 pounds to go officially, but I've been contemplating another 5 to get squarely inside the healthy BMI... so 18? Close enough...
  • hordelock87
    hordelock87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20 is my first goal, so count me in!!! :)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You folks can add me if your looking for positive support and encouragement with a pinch of humor :)

My diary is always open.

Pete

your screen name is Pedro Infante, lol That's BAD *kitten* my mom loved him.. I'm in for 20 by August
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am in! I want to lose way more than 20 but thats a good start!
  • pennypistol
    pennypistol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm in for 20 too, also my goal loss. i'm stalling at 140, so frustrating !
  • missfit12
    missfit12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose 25 total. Not for summer but for life :)
  • pennypistol
    pennypistol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    me too
  • raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    MEE!! I'll be happy with 15 but 25 will be where I am ecstatic. Add me :)
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So how did everyone do today? Have you identified any areas of food/diet that you can improve upon, and then offer up hints for the rest of us? I did well today, and am going to look for decaf flavored instant coffees, so that I can have a low-calorie "special drink" in the late evening. I've gotten the Maxwell House sugar free Mocha, but I need to add some decaf. And I cut up a yummy fresh pineapple, soooo good and sweet when cold, and healthy.

You??
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 11 - 18lbs after already losing 35, so count me in (:
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Arrrgh, today I went out to lunch and did remember to think about "what to order", but then I also made a full dinner, so I'm sure my calorie count is gona' be high today. I'm headed to log my food now, to see what the damage is. :cry: But, tomorrow is another day, and I'll be even more motivated to stay on track. :smile:

How did it go for you?
  • sgxh
    sgxh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Arrrgh, today I went out to lunch and did remember to think about "what to order", but then I also made a full dinner, so I'm sure my calorie count is gona' be high today. I'm headed to log my food now, to see what the damage is. :cry: But, tomorrow is another day, and I'll be even more motivated to stay on track. :smile:

How did it go for you?
    I gained 1 pound overnight, feeling bummed out cos' i kept under my calorie intake so im not sure what went wrong :cry: But i lost 2.6pounds this week in total so it makes me feel slightly better!

Keep going and fight on guys! :laugh:
  • bombshellintraining18
    bombshellintraining18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    add me I have twenty pounds left too!
  • AlwaysInMotion
    AlwaysInMotion Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Add me in the pile for 20#.
  • Sheraz123
    Sheraz123 Posts: 1
    Options
    Can someone help me with my problem?

I want to exersize but I don't seem to find the time for a 30mins running workout anymore. I usually ran at 6.5 MPH for 30mins to lose around 390 calories on the treadmill. But what if I ran for 5mins a day for 6 times at 6.5 MPH to get a total of 30mins. Would there be a problem in terms of weight loss or calories lost or it would be the same thing just more into my schedule?
  • aquapup
    aquapup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    loose 20 pounds count me in too, I want the pounds to drop off before the motivation does - add me anyone