Mututal support anyone??

Options
Evette7
Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
So I recently deleted all of my friends on here that I didn't personally know because 90% of them never spoke, had a bijillion friends, etc. I am hoping there are some out there who would like to have a mutual support system here! I am on every day and am a good one to have in your corner. Hope to talk to you soon!

Replies

• chbydame
    chbydame Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am also seeking support. I am on daily via my iphone but really want to be able to have an exchange with someone who is also seeking to get healthy like me. I have recently lost 22 pounds and have allot more to go!
    Anyway, nice to meet you electronically and best of luck to you :)
  • Evette7
    Options
    Hi, I am also seeking support. I am on daily via my iphone but really want to be able to have an exchange with someone who is also seeking to get healthy like me. I have recently lost 22 pounds and have allot more to go!
    Anyway, nice to meet you electronically and best of luck to you :)

Way to go on your loss!
  • sparklesnsht
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 42 lbs, and I definitely could use some support. I'm on here every day as well and I do my best to support all my friends on here whenever I can
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Evette7
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 42 lbs, and I definitely could use some support. I'm on here every day as well and I do my best to support all my friends on here whenever I can
    Feel free to add me :)

Will do!
  • getthin4life
    Options
    I can definitely use support and be glad to give it back, right now I am in jeopardy of going over including my exercise calories.
    I
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week and would love to give and receive some support! I am usually on here multiple times a day and have a long way to go to my goal weight.

Thanks!

Connie