halfway to my goal! -36 lbs

Options
ashleigh8993
ashleigh8993 Posts: 14 Member
I am just over halfway to my first goal of 70 lbs lost and thought it would be a great time to share a success pic. I was in a friends wedding in January and realized looking at her wedding pictures that I had to do something. I was not happy with how I looked after years of emotional eating took a toll on my weight. Now, a few short months later I am halfway to my goal of losing 70 lbs, I am sure once I hit that goal I will want to lose a little more, but that's my starting point. Well long story short, I thought I would whip out the dress and see how it looked today. Pleased to report I had to hold onto it to keep it up! :-) If I can stay dedicated and focus working towards my goal, anyone can! I can't wait to try this dress on again in a few months and see how it looks then!

I have not posted pics on here yet so I hope this works, I tried to follow the tutorial thread

January 2012 at my friends wedding:
pic2-1.jpg

Today -36lbs

pic3.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!