Too much nagging on here, where's the party at?!?

Options

Replies

• SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure if the tops come off I'LL get a raise. :wink: :laugh:

Yep, that or a paid vacation like me! hehe
  • SweetDorothySweat
    Options
    My profile pic is currently topless. Does that count?

Of coarse hun! It's a party, the more the merrier!! Topless makes us even gayer!! Pun intended. ;)
  • SweetDorothySweat
    Options
    Come on people!! Keep the party going!! I am at work topless right now! What are you doing for fun?!? lol (I'm kidding) Let's have some light hearted conversation people, that's what the "fun" section of our forum is for, right?

So what are your favorite postions? ...to work out in of coarse!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    psshh topless party? Pics or it didn't happen
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    my convertible is in the shop being serviced...sorry...
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Woooo partyyyy
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    OMG I KNOW! I really want to party! I think I'm going to have a BBQ with my bro-in-law/cousin and my sister. We just got back from hunting ligers in Nigeria. OMG IT WAS SOO COOL!! I got my .22 out and went "pew! Pew! Pew!" at the. The they fell down. We will grill them up! Yummy!!! When we got back to the States we put soapy water in GIANT WATER GUNS and sprayed hippies to give them a bath!! OMG SOOOOOO FUN. After that my uncle/Bro-in-law to be (sis is getting married in 3 weeks!! Yay!) we went to a bar and I got drrruuuuunk off drinking 2 shots of jäger. So delish! I think I'm going to bring my jellied chicken load to the party. You can search for the recipe and pictures in the recipe section on MFP! PARTY ON ALL!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    OMG I KNOW! I really want to party! I think I'm going to have a BBQ with my bro-in-law/cousin and my sister. We just got back from hunting ligers in Nigeria. OMG IT WAS SOO COOL!! I got my .22 out and went "pew! Pew! Pew!" at the. The they fell down. We will grill them up! Yummy!!! When we got back to the States we put soapy water in GIANT WATER GUNS and sprayed hippies to give them a bath!! OMG SOOOOOO FUN. After that my uncle/Bro-in-law to be (sis is getting married in 3 weeks!! Yay!) we went to a bar and I got drrruuuuunk off drinking 2 shots of jäger. So delish! I think I'm going to bring my jellied chicken load to the party. You can search for the recipe and pictures in the recipe section on MFP! PARTY ON ALL!

• SweetDorothySweat
    Options

=D Hahaha My boyfriend says those are his!
  • SweetDorothySweat
    Options

LOL Thanks for that. :)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. :D
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread!!

Who's up for some jagerbombs?!?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ topless.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Im at work, and if I went topless the embalmer would try to tie my boobs to my knee. So, I'm with you in spirit!!:drinker:
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    <~~~~~ topless.

I knew there was a good reason to click on this thread. (No stalking involved. f'real.)
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Did someone say party. Woooooohooooo Im soooo there.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

I say pewpewpew with my leg rifle.

and i cant go topless, i got a 14 day time out from posting a thong pic today.
  • Marysworld2
    Options
    I would join, but may get fired for the topless part.

Same as I told the other guy, except I think they'd DEFINITELY give YOU a raise! ;)
    I took my top off and my boss just gave me more vacation time, said I need to get it out of my system somewhere else...whatever that means. =P

Maybe "you're fired" LOL! Nice post. Thanks for lightening things up.
  • Marysworld2
    Options
    <~~~~~ topless.

FUNNY!!!
  • 70davis
    70davis Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    bump