In need of accountability partner- 100+ to loose!!

Options
Hi all - I am a 34 yo mother of 2 (3 yrs and 3 months) who is looking to loose about 160 lbs! New to this site and tired of saying I will "start tomorrow". Need to do this now and need someone who will hold me accountable!
Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'll volunteer if you like....
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Y not! Feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:
  • candicevaughn
    candicevaughn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • pricanprincess
    Options
    ill help you as well if you like
  • cherieocd
    cherieocd Posts: 4
    Options
    sure am 270 needto loose 120
  • MrsHutcho9988
    Options
    Count me in!!! I have another 100lbs to lose. Add me, Im on everyday :)
  • bernajean
    bernajean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to support you....I've fought the battle most of my life....lost 31 since January & 40 prior to that on Nutrisystem. I love this site....there are quite a few of us supporthing one another, so you are welcome to join in. It's always good to have as much support as you can get.
  • aj11016
    aj11016 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am SO in the same boat :) I am a 28 year old mother of a 2 year old I have lost just under 50lbs and still have another 100+ to get rid of and would love someone who is is going through the same thing to help keep me accountable :flowerforyou: if you'd like I'll be your buddy
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Something else too.Under Find members,you can find people in your town,in same age,weight & goals and connect and walk or workout together.I found my first friend about 5 miles from my house and our goals are very similar.She's Great!You'd be surprised, i bet thier is someone in your town that would LOVE to walk & talk with you:)
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Very sweet!:flowerforyou:
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I would be more than happy to support you! Feel free to add me! I know this journey can be tough and that is why we must take it together
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Need to lose also would love to support you on your weight loss journey and I need some support too cheers :smile:
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 also....been on here since 3/2011 and have lost over 50lbs with about 45-50lbs more to go. Slow but steady......from a tight size 18 to almost in a size 12.....I would be more than happy to motivate and support you! Add me!
  • 75sharon222
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 53 have lost 23Kilos so far with 55 to go ..kilos that is. I'm happy to work with you
  • gabby2876
    gabby2876 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a little over a hundred pounds to lose and would love to help you out. I'm 5'7 and 268 lbs, a single mom, working and going to school. Feel free to add me.