feeling fat & Ugly :(

Options
im having one of those feeling very fat and ugly days, feeling down and depressed... my weight hasnt shifted in so long, and i thing been sick and in pain hasnt help.. feel like im losing my will power... HELP :'(

Replies

• LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    im having one of those feeling very fat and ugly days, feeling down and depressed... my weight hasnt shifted in so long, and i thing been sick and in pain hasnt help.. feel like im losing my will power... HELP :'(

We all have days like this. You have to be tough with yourself. Ask yourself, do you want to continue feeling this way or do you want to be confident and happy? The only person that is going to change the way you feel is YOU. We are our own worst enemies. Good luck :-)
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    the quote you have on your page is 'time to change'

that can mean a lot of things, but tonight it has to mean that even though your weight has stalled the change you're making is to NOT GIVE UP and to NOT GO BACK TO OLD HABITS.

everyone hits plateaus and everyone has the days were they don't feel great about themselves, that's normal, but how you move on from it will determine what is going to happen in the next few days and weeks
  • Onespirit62
    Options
    Do not give up!!!! We all have those days and it is normal to get discouraged. Your weight may not have changed in a while but one day when you least expect it you will see a big jump. Just last week I was having one of those days. Had been stuck at the same weight then all of a sudden I got on the scale and it was a 5lb loss. Just remember....DO NOT GIVE UP! You can do this!!!! :-)
  • ccholbre
    ccholbre Posts: 3
    Options
    I am sorry you are feeling that way and I hope that you get yourself in a better place. It happens to us all at some point and time. Know that you are beautiful and that you are strong!!!! You can do this! I am also at a stand still with my weight loss and it is so discouraging when this happens but if you keep keeping on you will see it start up again. If you ever want to talk, I am here.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    you are beautiful and unique there is only one of you and you have done amazingly well,
    you gotta see all your good bits
    we all have bits we love and bits we hate so you just focus on the good ok
    theres always gonna be good days and not so good days, no matter what weight you are.
    ♥♥♥♥♥ :flowerforyou:
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hey hon!

Questions to consider. Do you keep trach of your weight, measurements, and new photos monthly? Just b/c you are not losing any weight doesn't mean that your body isn't changing. Depending on your fitness and nutrition programs you could be building muscle & droping fat without changing the scale.
    Are you consuming the correct amount of calories daily? I recommend the 1lb a week loss on your diary. My opinion, it is more accurate and makes reaching that caloric goal easier than starving yourself with trying to lose 2lbs a week. To lose a lb a week you need to create a 500 calorie deficiency from you maintance calories.
    Suggestions: Weigh in, take measurements, and a new set of photos every month. You will see the difference, I promise! Set your diary to 1 lb a week loss. Keep track of everything you put in your mouth. Even calorie free gum! Lose the pop, candy, junk replace with fresh fruits and veggies. And keep your head up! Weight loss is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. It's something you have to commit to. You can do it!

Feel free to add me. :-)

Sara
  • gares
    gares Posts: 7
    Options
    You can do it! don't give up. remember beauty is inside....STAY STRONG!!
  • cheavila
    cheavila Posts: 7
    Options
    we all have that kind of feelings, but when you entertain the idea you'll be feeling worst.. just look at the brighter side of yourself, be confident!