Anyone else doing INSANITY or the ASYLUM?

Options
Just about to finish up my first round of INSANITY (Day 61 tmrw) and then starting the ASYLUM on June 18th! Feel free to add me and we can help motivate and keep each other accountable!! :)

Replies

• MzCurseOfCurves
    Options
    Actually just started the insanity Monday
  • SkylinkFitness
    Options
    Nice! How are you liking it so far???
  • msladytxoxo
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today. In about 30 minutes l will begin to workout. I have tried about 5 times to do insanity and lose weight only to fail. Hopefully i can lose weight this time.
  • SkylinkFitness
    Options
    So how'd it go?! This time around, you won't fail! We'll be here to support you along the way!! :) It helps me to post daily to stay accountable! My biggest struggle was the eating part of things! Yes, the workouts are extremely difficult but if our diets are off, there's practically no point in busting our butts with the workouts! That's my goal for next go round!! :)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Insanity Rocks Have one week left
  • hedegi
    hedegi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity on Tuesday. This will be my second attempt. However, I am starting off more motivated than before; I am doing it with friends, so I feel more obliged to "press play".
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm about 4 days into my 2nd round of Insanity. Totally crazy, but tottaly worth it!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 and even though it is kicking the crap out of me, I love it! Looking forward to reaching my 60 days and seeing the results. Good luck!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I actually liked Asylum better than Insanity as it seem more total body and skill rather than just kill me cardio.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I'm in Month 2, day 5.

Ouch...my body.....lol