Progess *PICS*

Options
So, I'm hoping I've finally figured out how to post some result pictures. I started my journey in June 2011 but was just making small changes here & there but 2012 brought about more committment to living a healthier lifestyle. I quit smoking in January 2012 & in February/March 2012 I started running. I completed my 1st 5K on March 30th and my 2nd on April 28th. I'm currently nursing a stress fracture in my heel (I didn't pace myself as I should have with the running...lesson learned the hard way lol) so I've had to take some time off the running but hopefully I'll be back on top of my game in the next 6-8 weeks.

Regardless, I wanted to share a couple of my progress pictures. I still have a long journey ahead but to look at these pictures and see how far I've come is all the motivation I need.

I've only been tracking on MFP since February/March 2012 so I'm only showing as down 20 lbs but in all reality, I'm actually down 45 lbs and A LOT of inches...

progress1.jpg

progress3.jpg

Replies

• WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    WOW! You look great.
  • popat89
    popat89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • hendersoncca
    hendersoncca Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great
  • Dianne4Him
    Dianne4Him Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow ... you look awesome! and healthier and younger too! keep up the good work and thanks for posting so we can be encouraged!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    That looks like more than 20, you look AMAZING!! :flowerforyou:
  • xaveria2
    xaveria2 Posts: 62
    Options
    You look fantastic. My chart shows -36 lbs. so far but I had lost 8 lbs before I signed up with MFP, for a total so far of -44 lbs.
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful, and you transformation so far is amazing! I must say, your smile now, looks bigger. :happy: I think you got a confidence boost, and for that work it is definately deserved! :flowerforyou: Keep up the amazing work. :smile:
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    awesome progress :)
  • KZL1203
    KZL1203 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!:smile:
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    Good job girl you look amazing and so happy!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Keep it up.
  • sbfreak17
    sbfreak17 Posts: 42
    Options
    A big thank you to everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!