Bragging On My Sons! :)

Options
ILoveJesus72
ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
Well I'm a proud momma! So I'm going to have chit chat and brag on my boys for a second.

This is a pic of them when they were just babies!

Dakota01.jpg

This is a pic of them last year during my oldest son's senior dinner right before graduation - ages 18 & 17

IMG_0752.jpg

This is a pic of my oldest son, Tyler and his soon to be bride (07/01) he'll be leaving for Air Force basic training after the wedding.

IMG_2831.jpg

This is a pic of my youngest son, Dakota. He graduates tomorrow 6/01 @ 8 p.m. He is headed for UNT to major in Television Media/Production or something of that nature!

IMG_2875.jpg

So there it is. My boys - the focus of our lives for the past 18 years. Moving on and out of the nest. Out into the wide world for their own adventures, pitfalls and triumphs. I will soon have an empty nest.

This is a time in my life that I can say I'm a bit terrified about. Anyway, just a mom posting to brag on her wonderful sons.

That is all!

Have a blessed evening MFP!

Some PS pics :P

My eldest just LOVES takin' pics of himself
blahblah.jpg

Tyler and what can only be described as an extension of himself....his guitar.
010.jpg

This was my hubby's proudest moment EVER!! Both his sons on varsity football. Center and quaterback during my oldest son's senior year :)
59448_1673126826658_1192042678_31822838_4921668_n.jpg

And THIS is what I deal with anytime they insist on going to the store with me!
superheroboys.jpg

These are my furr babies! Jax (black and white) and Ms Laika (wolf). I expect to take alot of trips to Petco once the kids are gone LOL
d907b616a1cd11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Me and my boys. 20 years ago. Bittersweet to say the least. (btw please ignore the HUGE glasses! Thanks LoL)
73124_1759244859555_1192042678_31990033_3568475_n.jpg

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    WTG mom!
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on a job well done! You should be proud and brag all you want! As a mom of 2 boys, I'm a lil partial to your post, lol. And congrats to you on your weight loss!
  • ILoveJesus72
    ILoveJesus72 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm so glad the Lord blessed me with boys LOL I'm not sure I would know what to do with girls. Although I am tickled pink to be getting a daughter in July! The best part is that my sweet dear hubby gets to marry them!!
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I'm so glad the Lord blessed me with boys LOL I'm not sure I would know what to do with girls. Although I am tickled pink to be getting a daughter in July! The best part is that my sweet dear hubby gets to marry them!!

LoL, it wouldn't know what to do with girls either! My hubby says we would be so poor if we'd had a girl! I am lucky enough to have a wonderful niece!
    How wonderful that your hubby gets to do this honor. I'm sure it will make the wedding even more special!