Hello =]

Options
Hello,
My name is Jen and I am a mother of 2. A 4 1/2 yr old and a 5mo old.

I am currently @ 247 and I would love to get down to 185 or so.. any less and it would be too small :bigsmile:

I am working on limiting my portions and the types of food I am eating and also upping my exercise!

Wish me luck :flowerforyou:

Replies

• brwnsgr
    brwnsgr Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome Jenny

I think you have come to the right place, everyone is very supportive and the site is full of information. I myself just joined 9-14-09 and have lost 4lbs, not much, but I'm on my way to a healtier me. Good luck on your weight loss journey
    :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Greetings! You've come to the right place! The tools that they give you here for free on the website are great and will help educate you as to where your 'trouble' areas are when eating, and the great posts you can read on here will help you make those lifestyle changes that will help you attain your goals.

The people here are great too, very helpful and supportive! So welcome, we're glad you're here!
  • jennybenny104
    Options
    Thank you I am very excited!
  • jennybenny104
    Options
    288820.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • wreckless
    Options
    Hello I just joined today after being on steriods for over a year and alot of weight gained it is time for a change READY FOR A NEW ME:huh:
  • jennybenny104
    Options
    That is great that you have decided to start anew as they say.. good luck and work hard to keep yourself free of anything that will bring you down.