Back to square one

Options
I joined MFP last year and managed to loose a lot of weight. Long story short, I moved overseas, stopped tracking, stopped exercising and became the biggest I've ever been. This time around, I'm going to loose weight more slowly, work harder and exercise more as opposed to eating less. I am looking for people out there to support and who will support me with the journey! Thanks :)

Replies

• dazzyshaw
    dazzyshaw Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if I can help at all I will
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You did it before, so you can definitely do it again. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Did I write this?? I did the EXACT same thing, and just started again last week. We are overseas, and moving to another overseas location in a few weeks. I can't keep using this an excuse, because I keep getting bigger. We are currently in Denmark, and moving to the Philippines at the end of the month.
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I did a similar thing when I moved house, I stopped eating so well, and put on most of the weight that I had lost, now i'm back on it and have shifted the weight again, with more still to go, feel free to add me if you need the support.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support. I am sure you can do it again, MFP is a great place to be for motivation. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • cyralia
    cyralia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The exact same thing happened to me! I started a diet last July, lost almost 20kg and went to Spain for 6 months. When I came back, I had gained 15! Back to square one!

But if we did it once, we can do it again!
  • DianaMarsen
    Options
    Add me freely too, I'm with you and a starter like you.
  • TeeJay2512
    TeeJay2512 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I started in January and had a few family problems and stopping logging on - regained a bit of weight! I feel back on track now and determined to shift the excess weight now! Hopefully we can keep each other on track!