Just started using this website

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Nelly and I really appreaciate this website. I always do better on a diet when I can count my calories and carbs...when I can get around to doing the tedious job. This site makes it easy to see what I'm eating and what I'm burning. I am hoping this site will help me lose the weight I want to lose by the time my husband comes home in 7 months!

Replies

• nellyarline
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Nelly and I really appreaciate this website. I always do better on a diet when I can count my calories and carbs...when I can get around to doing the tedious job. This site makes it easy to see what I'm eating and what I'm burning. I am hoping this site will help me lose the weight I want to lose by the time my husband comes home in 7 months!
  • melbug25
    melbug25 Posts: 50
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!! i'm just begining this tedious journey also!! I've really enjoyed this site so far and i really hope to loose alot!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome to the site Nelly! We are here for you, so you need anything, we'll do our best to help. :happy:
  • Wantabe
    Wantabe Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nelly, if you can do it - it can be done here. Good luck on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome--what a great goal for you to have! 7 mos. until hubby gets home. You should be smokin' hot by then...
  • nellyarline
    Options
    thanks for the support everyone! I will definately take advantage of the tools on this site. I'm pretty good at keeping to my healthy routine when my husband is on deployment (with the exception of chocolate...my BIGGEST weakness)...but when he comes home it all just goes out the window!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you.:flowerforyou: