mini goal goodbye 140s

Options
Pamela259
Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
and 150s and 160s never going to see you again i started at 161lbs i now weigh 139lbs and im feeling good im 5 ft 1 and still have a way to go next goal is 132 to be in heathy bmi range then 125 . im hoping to get there by september.

good luck with your goals we can do it...................

Replies

• acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Well done :-) keep it going!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • GretaJane
    GretaJane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I'm at 141 and can't wait to join you!! Congrats on the hard work!!!
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I'm at 141 and can't wait to join you!! Congrats on the hard work!!!

it wont be long keep at it !
    thanx all
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It always feels so good when you make it to the next 10's. I have been trying to break out of the 130's for months now. Congratulations!
  • ksuhre
    ksuhre Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I always get stuck at 144, lowest ever was 143.8...this morning was now my lowest ever at 142.8. I'll be joining you soon!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    woohooo.
  • monicabuc1
    monicabuc1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the hard work. Hopefully I will be there with you soon. :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You're doing great, Pam!!! Keep going hard and you'll reach your goal and then some!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :bigsmile: woohoo amazing! I know how u feel! Im finally out of the 160s after being stuck at 162 for what feels like forever! Not anymore goodbye 160s and hello 150s and here i come 140s!!! Wooohooo!! Great work keep it up your doing amazing! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!