Reached my first mini goal!!

Options
When I signed up to MFP I set today as my first mini goal on my weight loss journey. I am 5ft7 and I started out at 176lbs 7 and a half weeks ago. Today I got on the scales and weighed in at 159.6lbs (my mini goal was 160lbs). So happy, I am already feeling a different person and more in control of how much I actually eat. Thanks MFP, 16.4lbs gone so far.

Replies

• steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Baby steps is the way to go!! :) Keep it up!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    16.4 pounds is hardly a mini-goal...its a HUGE goal!!! Congratulations.:happy:
  • gina_nz_
    gina_nz_ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rosiejocotton
    Options
    That's amazing!
    It's great to hear success story's like this.
    Congratulations :happy:
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    well done you!! I started off at a similar weight to you on MFP! Its so great when you start hitting your goals! Keep it up girl :)
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    16.4 pounds is hardly a mini-goal...its a HUGE goal!!! Congratulations.:happy:

I was thinking the very same thing! That is just over two pounds a week loss which is really great! Well done, keep doing what you are doing and you will hit your next goal without a problem!!!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • emb94
    emb94 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's great, and it's a big goal! You should be very proud! :smile:
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great job! hard work pays off eh !
  • delib81
    delib81 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm so pleased with myself. Next goal is 155lbs!! Smaller steps now. Goal weight is 140lbs. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!