wonderful!!! you look great!

keep it up :)
  • aprileigh27
    Options
    wow!! you look fab!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't see that you need to lose any more..... You're looking really great!
  • vickystrand1
    vickystrand1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great JOB! This is my goal too...just can't seem to get there! What has your plan been?:flowerforyou:
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of what I have lost so far. I got this far on my own and I'm hoping this site will help me reach my goal of 127. Hi everyone. :)

I swear you don't need to lose more! You look fantastic!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    great inspiration! You look awesome!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
  • TaneishaMaria
    TaneishaMaria Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great progress how did you do this.
  • lauraniculita
    lauraniculita Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    how great job how long did it take you to loose the 20lbS?
  • meowalissa
    meowalissa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look fabulous! (both before AND after) ps. I love your long hairs : D
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You look awesome! I wish I could get down to your STARTING weight :ohwell:
    Also, I'd love to have that "space" between my thighs like you do....wow, that doesn't sound good at all :smokin:
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so beautiful! Both before and after... I think you look great where you are at right now. What was your workout/diet plan and how long did it take you? Keep up the great work! i love before/after photos!
  • MyDarkAngel
    Options
    Great JOB! This is my goal too...just can't seem to get there! What has your plan been?:flowerforyou:

When I lost that I was going to the gym for at least an hour 6 days a week. I would do cardio and weighs every day. I ate a lot of greek yogurt and veggies. If you have a juicer, use it. Lots of lean meat like chicken and turkey breast for protein. Good luck. :)
  • MyDarkAngel
    Options
    I'm so proud of what I have lost so far. I got this far on my own and I'm hoping this site will help me reach my goal of 127. Hi everyone. :)

I swear you don't need to lose more! You look fantastic!

I look really good in clothes but I really want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Thank you, though, that's great to hear.
  • MyDarkAngel
    Options
    And thank you all. I don't want to keep quoting everyone so the questions asked have already been answered to others. :)
  • Fierystrawberry
    Options
    You look good keep it up! :wink:
  • tshields27
    tshields27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how 20 lbs may sound like just a little bit, but how hard it can be to actually lose, bult when you do lose it, it's even amazing the difference it is in the changes to the body and face
  • MyDarkAngel
    Options
    It's amazing how 20 lbs may sound like just a little bit, but how hard it can be to actually lose, bult when you do lose it, it's even amazing the difference it is in the changes to the body and face

I know! It looks like I've lost so much more than I have. I wish I would have been measuring inches as well.
  • MyDarkAngel
    Options
    You look awesome! I wish I could get down to your STARTING weight :ohwell:
    Also, I'd love to have that "space" between my thighs like you do....wow, that doesn't sound good at all :smokin:

Hahaha it doesn't sound THAT bad. You can do it! It's all about keeping up your motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!